Help with new web site, please!

Is there a "short cut" to the old display to the right of the screen where you can input either or several options as: any ship, any date, any port, etc.? This new display is way too difficult for me.

Not sure this is what you are looking for:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/destinations/home.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=1&snav=2

Sadly RCI doesn't take into consideration the ease of their new website...not everyone is so tech savy...it should be structured in such a manner that it doesn't require extreme instructions on use.

Their IT department probably lacks any knowledge or concern about what many of us have and continue to complained about:mad::mad:

Is there a "short cut" to the old display to the right of the screen where you can input either or several options as: any ship, any date, any port, etc.? This new display is way too difficult for me.

The current home page has exactly that info:

FIND A CRUISE

Cruising to:

Departing From:

I can Cruise Between:

Select a Ship:

Scroll down on the hymn page and you should find it.

Sadly RCI doesn't take into consideration the ease of their new website...not everyone is so tech savy...it should be structured in such a manner that it doesn't require extreme instructions on use.

Their IT department probably lacks any knowledge or concern about what many of us have and continue to complained about:mad::mad:

Two Thumbs Up.

When I go to the web site all I get is a blue bar across the top, scroll down to some pictures on the right and a twirling circle on the left. I can't even log in tho' there is such a heading. What is a hymn page, please? Bob, yes that's what I mean and I see how you accessed it. Thanks, I'll try it.

When I go to the web site all I get is a blue bar across the top, scroll down to some pictures on the right and a twirling circle on the left. I can't even log in tho' there is such a heading. What is a hymn page, please? Bob, yes that's what I mean and I see how you accessed it. Thanks, I'll try it.

You have something wrong with your system. The cruise search function is the same as it has been for the last six months!!!

hymn=home I would assume

This new booking process will not let me see cabins in B1 or C1 on the Allure for Dec 4, 2016. It will just show me B2 and C2. I played around with it several times today and give up for now. I don't have the patience to call about it right now. Anyone else having this problem?

This new booking process will not let me see cabins in B1 or C1 on the Allure for Dec 4, 2016. It will just show me B2 and C2. I played around with it several times today and give up for now. I don't have the patience to call about it right now. Anyone else having this problem?

Try putting in more than 2 guests. Sometimes Royal has been restricting the B1, C1, and D1 staterooms to 3 or more guests.

Anyone know how to move between categories in a type of stateroom (I.E. switching from a N to M or similar to that)

At the cabin selection stage you have to enter a cabin number for the category you want to view. The trick is you have to know an available cabin number. I use the Royal UK site to find this.

At the cabin selection stage you have to enter a cabin number for the category you want to view. The trick is you have to know an available cabin number. I use the Royal UK site to find this.

I keep a list of Obstructed View cabins that I know will be available unless the ship is sold out

When you get to the cabin category page, if you click on the little D1,D2, ETC. icon, it will pick a cabin in that category.