Freedom Aft Balcony Cabins Deck 9

The biggest balcony on the aft is actually 7408 or 7708 here is a link to the Voyager class ship which the balcony's are the same mostly.

http://voyager-class.com/pictures/cabins/aft_73887688/gallery.html

The cabin numbers on Freedom are different than the Voyager class but these balcony's are amazing

Happy sailing hope this helps

Brian J

That's our video [emoji5]️! Thanks for posting for OP. This was our cabin last year, we really enjoyed that balcony.

Just off the Freedom this past Sun. Had a blast, as always! Will post video of room 8674 soon, this one will include bathroom and closet.

Happy Sailing [emoji568]

In your opinion which aft balcony cabin would be better? Looks like 9404 is odd shaped but you may be able to see around the side of the ship but 9406 may have a bigger balcony.

We had 9406 on our very first cruise in Jul 2013. We scheduled that cruise to celebrate our retirement and my birthday. The balcony will definitely spoil you for all time. It is huge. In fact I felt a bit sorry for those in 9404 since their balcony was so much smaller than ours.

You'll like 9406.

In your opinion which aft balcony cabin would be better? Looks like 9404 is odd shaped but you may be able to see around the side of the ship but 9406 may have a bigger balcony.

No question choose #9404...#9406 has a connecting door to RFS #9408.

I stayed in 9404--- nice room. The balcony while odd shaped, was large. The opening door was not an issue v. the sliding door. We actually enjoyed the porthole window. It was huge and deep... You could sit in it.

It was well above the superstructure and view was unobstructed.

Edited by mad-dog74

I stayed in 9404--- nice room. The balcony while odd shaped, was large. The opening door was not an issue v. the sliding door. We actually enjoyed the porthole window. It was huge and deep... You could sit in it.

It was well above the superstructure and view was unobstructed.

From this balcony can you look straight down at the water?

The door is not an issue for me since I have sailed Carnival and they do not have sliding doors on the balcony cabins. I think I would enjoy the porthole window as well. Just something different.

• 3 weeks later...
They don't show 9704 or 9404 as being available for 3 people.....anyone know if they'll put a 3rd person on a couch.....FYI he's 20 and can handle a couch

The only time that they will put a third person in a cabin that will accommodate 2 is for an infant.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

From this balcony can you look straight down at the water?

The door is not an issue for me since I have sailed Carnival and they do not have sliding doors on the balcony cabins. I think I would enjoy the porthole window as well. Just something different.

I don't think you can look straight down on any of the aft balconies. This is from deck 7

1446210880615.jpg.b510176215a0e3cecf16cfeeed368caf.jpg

yup confirmed that with a cruise consultant.... unfortunately they won't let me book a cabin for 3 people with only a $100 deposit they are insisting on $300.....NCL just let me book an aft cabin that fits 4 for only $100....

Dude, if you have issues with an additional $200 deposit, you might want to rethink cruises