boarding temp.

Todd320

I've found it to be neutral AC - not too hot and not too cold. Terminal 2 is the best if you get it.

As Platinum, after clearing security and checking in, you will be seated first in a special section downstairs, and then later led upstairs to a special seating section near the bridges for boarding the ship. Elites & Suites have a separate room on this level. Of course this all depends on your time of arrival, relative to when boarding begins.

I'm usually so keyed up to get on the ship, I don't notice the temperature. LOL

Edited by steelers36

If you are cruising in winter, and you are flying in from Minn. I'm sure you will have a sweater handy in case the temps in Fl are unusually cool. The terminal is kept "room temp." Never noticed too hot or cold. Actually I've been colder in some of the public rooms onboard.

We never wear shorts or too casual just in case our bags are late for dinner. We keep a swimsuit and extra top in our carry on for that "missing bag reason" too. I'd HATE to shop for a swimsuit if for some reason our bags didn't reach our room. :eek:

Edited by eandj

Our northern people who haven't been down here too long wear shorts and tshirts year round and swim in the winter.....lol....after you been down here a few years, winter is long sleves and pants a lot....lol....60 degrees and we break out the jackets.

If you are cruising in winter, and you are flying in from Minn. I'm sure you will have a sweater handy in case the temps in Fl are unusually cool. The terminal is kept "room temp." Never noticed too hot or cold. Actually I've been colder in some of the public rooms onboard.

We never wear shorts or too casual just in case our bags are late for dinner. We keep a swimsuit and extra top in our carry on for that "missing bag reason" too. I'd HATE to shop for a swimsuit if for some reason our bags didn't reach our room. :eek:

I've also noted from previous posts to take an evening top, toiletries, camera, laptop, medication and casual outfit in my carry on case so no worried.

Likely to be attending the Dawn Service-Remembrance Day in Australia-with my cousin the day I sail, so have noted to wear a "winter" outfit with a lighter skirt in my carry on case to change to if needed. Layering is a great help with unknown temperatures, and everyone reacts differently..

Enjoy your cruise!