Cancel after final payment

After final payment can you transfer to a different cruise for any reason?

No, you would be subject to the penalties in this link.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=227&faqSubjectId=323&faqSubjectName=After+You+Purchase&faqType=faq

However, the cruise line is sometimes very sympathetic to some cruisers depending on the reason for the request (death in the family, deployment).

I have only cancelled once, had insurance and then it was a $50 fee per person. We had a house fire, lost all identification and we were two weeks pre cruise. Just couldn't take it on at the time. We did have to provide proof of the fire to the insurance company.

This was several years ago. Please re-read your contract. I swear the rules can change often, so your contract will have the vital information about your booking. Good luck

No biggie..my employer announced the office is closed for Christmas through New Year's. I was going to cancel one of my short cruises and apply the funds to a longer Christmas cruise.

Maybe I'll luck up on a last minute holiday deal:)

It does not cost anything to call and ask. They may allow you to change it to a longer and costlier cruise. Make sure you have the details of which cruise and category that you want to change it to. Call the Crown and Anchor number 800-526-9723 Good luck

Edited by molly361