Replace Set Sail Pass?

Buy recycled printer paper. Or shred it up and put it in your compost bin. "They" always talked about how computers would lead to a "paperless society" ...we haven't really seen that. :D:):D

I don't get any paper bills anymore and I don't print out my airline boarding passes. Tickets are long gone. The boarding pass is on my phone or watch. So we have gone quite a way towards paperless. The cruise lines are behind by having a printed set sail pass, but the actual 30 page or so documents booklet which are now edocs, I hope none are printing those out.

Wow - Who thought this thread would be controversial? I didn't mention shorts in the MDR, smuggling booze, reserving pool chairs, etc.!!

I'll take my chances at check-in, despite the dire possibility of 10 extra minutes at the counter.

Thanks, everyone, for your input!

Oh boy, you've done it now! If reprinting a set sail pass wasn't bad enough.... :p

I've changed Credit / Debit cards before without any problems, I've even paid with a different card at Guest Services without any major drama.

That's not true, PLEASE PEOPLE THE OP DID NOT ASK FOR your OPINIONS THEY WANTED ACTUAL FACTS!!!!!!!

This actually happened to me........

I accidentally put the wrong "last four numbers" of my card down online.

When I got to the check in desk, I had to refill the entire document while I sat at the counter. So IT DOES matter. AT least in my case it does. I have accidentally mixed up two numbers, but they needed it to be correct on all the paperwork. IT took about ten minutes of me sitting there to get it done. If it was me, I would re-due in online and re-print your set sail pass.

more to your story because you can easily change payment card at ck in

That's not true, PLEASE PEOPLE THE OP DID NOT ASK FOR your OPINIONS THEY WANTED ACTUAL FACTS!!!!!!!

This actually happened to me........

I accidentally put the wrong "last four numbers" of my card down online.

When I got to the check in desk, I had to refill the entire document while I sat at the counter. So IT DOES matter. AT least in my case it does. I have accidentally mixed up two numbers, but they needed it to be correct on all the paperwork. IT took about ten minutes of me sitting there to get it done. If it was me, I would re-due in online and re-print your set sail pass.

You do realize some people show up with no set sail pass at all and life goes on and they are allowed on the ship?:rolleyes: RELAX.

We had to change cards do to a stolen CC. We had no trouble at all just presenting the new CC at check-in. I think it took all of 10 seconds.

To save on paper & toner - just do it at work.

That is a fact. :D

Edited by rdsxgrl28

We had to change cards do to a stolen CC. We had no trouble at all just presenting the new CC at check-in. I think it took all of 10 seconds.

Exactly. We've never cared what card we put on a setsail pass online. When we check in we give them a visa. It's NEVER mattered what card we put online to sign in.:) I think people get way to concerned about doing EVERYTHING online, and thinking that nothing can be changed........

To save on paper & toner - just do it at work.

I work at home though. ;)

Wow - Who thought this thread would be controversial? I didn't mention shorts in the MDR, smuggling booze, reserving pool chairs, etc.!!

I'll take my chances at check-in, despite the dire possibility of 10 extra minutes at the counter.

Thanks, everyone, for your input!

Please be sure to report back with your experience. Assuming, of course, that they even let you on the ship!:eek:;):D