Replace Set Sail Pass?

BOA replaced my card a couple of weeks ago because of attempted fraud on my account. I had already completed and printed my Set Sail docs for our 11/2 cruise onboard account.

Should I revise and reprint to show the new credit card info? Or can I just show them the new card at check-in? Trying to save paper and toner!

That's not true, PLEASE PEOPLE THE OP DID NOT ASK FOR your OPINIONS THEY WANTED ACTUAL FACTS!!!!!!!

This actually happened to me........

I accidentally put the wrong "last four numbers" of my card down online.

When I got to the check in desk, I had to refill the entire document while I sat at the counter. So IT DOES matter. AT least in my case it does. I have accidentally mixed up two numbers, but they needed it to be correct on all the paperwork. IT took about ten minutes of me sitting there to get it done. If it was me, I would re-due in online and re-print your set sail pass.

Edited by TheTruthCanHurt

That's not true, PLEASE PEOPLE THE OP DID NOT ASK FOR your OPINIONS THEY WANTED ACTUAL FACTS!!!!!!!

When I got to the check in desk, I had to refill the entire document while I sat at the counter. So IT DOES matter. AT least in my case it does. I have accidentally mixed up two numbers, but they needed it to be correct on all the paperwork. IT took about ten minutes of me sitting there to get it done. If it was me, I would re-due in online and re-print your set sail pass.

FACT: At check-in, you do not have to give them the credit card that you used when doing on-line check-in. You can change the card. Have done it several times with no re-filling out forms.

To the OP. You have up to 3 days prior to departure to edit and reprint your SetSail Pass.

Edited by cruisenfever

how can you say that people are giving their opinion and not facts maybe you had a special circumstance? Fact of the matter is everyone is different and maybe something else in your paperwork was off. I and I see other people have also said they had no issues just changing the card. I've gone there and switched from cash to credit, or just switched cards, it was a simple less than 1 min transaction.

LOL

Have a nice day. I share MY experience... Not going to get into a fight.

Patti and Jim are seasoned cruisers, as am I. And Lisa shared her experience as well. However, we both had different experiences. So we shared exactly what happened to us.

Have a nice day!!!

Edited by TheTruthCanHurt

LOL:rolleyes:

There is no difference, the form would need the new cc # at the port, its not a big deal at all unless someone makes it into that. One can change their CC at check in or anytime during the cruise. It takes maybe 5 minutes extra, so yes you can just show the new card at the port

Edited by setsail

I actually have changed credit cards a few times. About half I have had to just sign a new piece of paper, and others NOTHING. (Seemed like one was at one port and one was at another)

If you want to be totally safe and not have to worry about it at all, just spend the 30 seconds to go back in and refill in the credit card info and reprint the Set Sail.

LOL

Patti and Jim are seasoned cruisers, as am I. And Lisa shared her experience as well. However, we both had different experiences. So we shared exactly what happened to us.

Have a nice day!!!

Yet you chose to start by stating:

Telling other posters that they aren't truthful and then shouting rather diminishes the receptiveness of readers to whatever you have to contribute.

LOL

Have a nice day!!!

It would seem that the responses to your post reflect the tone you used originally. And FWIW, continue to use.

Have a nice day. (Notice the lack of exclamation points)

LOL

Have a nice day!!!

Whos is arguing? YOU came on here saying the OP doesn't want opinions they want FACTS. as you so 'kindly' put it. Take a page from your name the truth hurts. the fact is everyone has different experiences, so you can't say to someone just give the facts when it was THEIR experience. Maybe the person that was checking you in, did things a little different than others. Who knows, we may never know, but don't come on here and say give the facts then get upset when people do.

Have a nice day

My response was not based on opinion, but on personal experience.

Wow...

Wow - Who thought this thread would be controversial? I didn't mention shorts in the MDR, smuggling booze, reserving pool chairs, etc.!!

I'll take my chances at check-in, despite the dire possibility of 10 extra minutes at the counter.

Thanks, everyone, for your input!

FACT: At check-in, you do not have to give them the credit card that you used when doing on-line check-in. You can change the card. Have done it several times with no re-filling out forms.

To the OP. You have up to 3 days prior to departure to edit and reprint your SetSail Pass.

I have changed the card a couple of times and it was the same as for you. They did not have me re-fill the forms.

BOA replaced my card a couple of weeks ago because of attempted fraud on my account. I had already completed and printed my Set Sail docs for our 11/2 cruise onboard account.

Should I revise and reprint to show the new credit card info? Or can I just show them the new card at check-in? Trying to save paper and toner!

Redo it and reprint it. It's only three pages.

Trying to save paper and toner!

Taking a cruise and worried about this? Print a new SetSail Pass and get through check in faster ;) Everyone's experience differs - trust what is stated here. All versions are probably valid.