RC not honoring booked fare.

Yes - Of course I am from the US. I think we are the 58th state or some such thing. :rolleyes:

I recall the catch phrase from Superman "Truth Justice and the American Way" Back then I thought they were all included, now I realise you get to pick just one. :D

If you must pull out a silly phrase from an old show...

The truth is the person knew the price was too good to be true. Justice includes recognizing that honest mistakes can occur and can be corrected. You have expressed your displeasure with American culture on another thread.

Edited by Starry Eyes

He's expressed all his displeasures on every thread. I'm excited to read his cruise review when done, it's always good for me to see how one of my happiest pleasures always can be nitpicked to death.

Maybe he will even sue to the cruise line for some assumed slight, that'll be a blast.

I would classify that as a good deal. $162 for solos is a glitch.

Actually, that's not even that great of a deal anyway. We have a JS on Freedom this coming March for 2 grand.

No question that $162 for solos is a glitch. But these Oasis 7/16/16 prices just don't jive with the facts that July is one of the most expensive times to cruise and sailings a couple of weeks before or after cost $1000 more a cabin. If it wasn't for the same old western itinerary, I might consider booking. Royal is even giving for $100 OBC Summer 2016 bookings ($0 for me, not combinable with C&A balcony discount of course :().

Was that JS booked during last years' great inaugural BOGO sale? Nice price. We have a JS on Indy next November for $1.5k for 2, $1767 with taxes/fees. Only 5 nights but not a bad deal for Thanksgiving week early booking.

I saw that deal as well today and it fits in line with my "good pricing" spreadsheet I made up based on historical prices.

$200 would be a glitch.

$200 most definitely but I still think these may be more than "good pricing" - seem to be more of "after final payment" pricing. Various cabin categories dropped 25-42% from yesterday.

(responding to Cabansail) If you must pull out a silly phrase from an old show...

The truth is the person knew the price was too good to be true. Justice includes recognizing that honest mistakes can occur and can be corrected. You have expressed your displeasure with American culture on another thread.

^ LIKE ^ :)

~ Judy

Edited by FloridaPalms

[quote name='FloridaPalms']No question that $162 for solos is a glitch. But these Oasis 7/16/16 prices just don't jive with the facts that July is one of the most expensive times to cruise and sailings a couple of weeks before or after cost $1000 more a cabin. If it wasn't for the same old western itinerary, I might consider booking. Royal is even giving for $100 OBC Summer 2016 bookings ($0 for me, not combinable with C&A balcony discount of course :().

Was that JS booked during last years' great inaugural BOGO sale? Nice price. We have a JS on Indy next November for $1.5k for 2, $1767 with taxes/fees. Only 5 nights but not a bad deal for Thanksgiving week early booking.

$200 most definitely but I still think these may be more than "good pricing" - seem to be more of "after final payment" pricing. Various cabin categories dropped 25-42% from yesterday.

^ LIKE ^ :)

~ Judy[/QUOTE]

Yep, bogoho 1