Ask Your Escape Questions!

Brittany C

Starting October 27, we will have Cruise Critic editors onboard Norwegian Escape, with the opportunity to experience the ship and chat with execs.

We'd like to know: What Escape questions do you have? We'll do our best to pass them on and find some answers.

Happy Cruising!

~Brittany Chrusciel, Associate Editor, Cruise Critic

I am most curious about:

• menu pictures of the restaurants/bars, particularly the new ones
  • the affect the new pool deck layout has on crowds
  • some rope course pics, that zip line that goes over the edge looks awesome
  • the new two person racing slide
  • Spice Grotto, how usable is it vs. just being a water feature
  • entertainment plans for brewhouse and 5 o'clock somewhere bar
  • Ala carte pricing

Please investigate and provide a description of any available storage space (in addition to the closet) in the most basic INSIDE CABIN onboard the Escape - i.e., are there any drawers, bins, shelves, etc., outside the bathroom? If so, how many? Thanks!

With the new ala-carte pricing, I would like to know how they will handle the Platinum free dinner. Will it only be good at Le Bistro or other restaurants as well? Will it be set with one appetizer or can you try a couple (my favorite part of meal!)

Also, can you provide pictures and details of differences between Penthouses within Haven versus an Aft or Forward? We plan on trying our first Haven this next year.

So jealous of you! Can't wait until our January Escape cruise:D

With the new ala-carte pricing, I would like to know how they will handle the Platinum free dinner. Will it only be good at Le Bistro or other restaurants as well? Will it be set with one appetizer or can you try a couple (my favorite part of meal!)

Also, can you provide pictures and details of differences between Penthouses within Haven versus an Aft or Forward? We plan on trying our first Haven this next year.

So jealous of you! Can't wait until our January Escape cruise:D

I second the platinum free dinner question. Is it still good just for Le Bistro, La Cucina and Moderno??? Have others been added?? We're on the December 12th cruise. We also will be seeing how they handle the free dinner we usually get from CAS, as HOT status.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

I am interested in what an O1 family oceanview looks like. As many pictures as possible!

I hope whoever is going is able to fulfill all these requests and still enjoy the cruise. ;) It would answer so many questions and make all of us future Escape cruisers here on CC really happy!

Thank you!

I will be on the Transatlantic. On the Getaway transatlantic we had a number of extra shows in the theatre, for example there was a Beatles Tribute Group. What extras are planned for the Escape Transatlantic?