Ask Your Escape Questions!

Brittany C

Also can you confirm for me that non-Haven guests have outdoor access somewhere to view the front of the ship (sailaway, sail into ports, etc.)

Deck 19 forward, port side is a public area similar the the GA and BA... Full front view ...

Besides everyone elses requests, we would like to see cabin pics. Mainly handicapped cabins, inside and balcony. We never get to see any pics of them. We are new to NCL and new to an inside cabins. And very excited!!!
I am in one BE Balcony I will take a few photos & post

next week.

Also can you confirm for me that non-Haven guests have outdoor access somewhere to view the front of the ship (sailaway, sail into ports, etc.)

That can be confirmed by looking at the deck plans. Only the starboard part of deck 19 is Haven. The rest is open to the public. It's the same as on Getaway and Breakaway, too.

C2871AAD-0E94-4CBD-AF97-635AA38966D1_zpsei4tjsd5.jpg

Edited by LrgPizza

Starting October 27, we will have Cruise Critic editors onboard Norwegian Escape, with the opportunity to experience the ship and chat with execs.

We'd like to know: What Escape questions do you have? We'll do our best to pass them on and find some answers.

Happy Cruising!

~Brittany Chrusciel, Associate Editor, Cruise Critic

I would love to know if there are coffee makers in the balcony rooms. Also are they Nespresso or Lavazza machines? thanks

I would love the know or better yet have a picture or two of the stern H-6 balconies finally put to rest the size issue as compared to the Breakaway and Getaway.;)

Yes! We would like to know this as well, for all decks with H6s, and also aft-facing balcony category B1 as well.

Pictures of Gym and description of jogging track. Do you have to weave in and out or is it a good layout with little obstructions?

Also a picture of an angled balcony would be nice to judge size.

FYI there are already pictures of the gym and angled balconies on the Everything Escape thread. I know it's a large thread, but in case you were interested in checking there.

FYI there are already pictures of the gym and angled balconies on the Everything Escape thread. I know it's a large thread, but in case you were interested in checking there.

It's huuuuuge and growing. Maybe we will get a sub board at last, like RCCL board, next newbuild.. ;) Ha!

It's huuuuuge and growing. Maybe we will get a sub board at last, like RCCL board, next newbuild.. ;) Ha!

It's unbelievable! You are amazing. Thanks for all the time you are spending finding and sharing all these pictures.

(Now stop screwing around and get back to it. ) ;)