Web Site Issues...AGAIN

Kartgv

I called and they said do not log on to my celebrity. Go to your reservations thru 'already booked' just don't log in when asked on the left side of the page. You have to put your res # in on the right side! I said are you kidding me? You're a billion dollar company and I have to do all that to log in? She said yes it's how you can pre book excursions and buy liquor packages! I had to laugh at that, I don't do their excursions and I just wanted to look at what room I had (which you still can't see). It wasn't her fault so I just said thank you and hung up!

... did you ask which room you had while on the phone with them and laughing?

They haven't sent out a post cruise survey either. I spoke with Captain's Club the other day and I was told they would contact the IT dept. Nothing yet. :rolleyes:

We were on your same cruise and also have not received our cruise survey.

Out of curiosity, has anyone posting about issues on here had their problem corrected yet so that they have full access to their reservation without having to utilize some screwy secret process?
Yes, my reservations that were missing last night are back again and functioning correctly today just signing in the regular way.

... did you ask which room you had while on the phone with them and laughing?

I asked them what room, they told me, hung up and imediately forgot what room it was! Found an email from my travel agent that had the room number on it! Today it is still not working completely, just here and there. What is their problem? Shouldn't someone be fired and a new tech person hired?

Tried a few hours ago, & have no problems any longer; full access now. Maybe it was the infamous "weekend update"?

Wish I could say the same. Still no luck when trying to "manage my reservation" the way the site was intended. When I sign in in the dark blue upper right box, I can see my "booking", but when I click on the ManageReservation box, it gives me a message that "the system is unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation". Then, if I click on one of the other boxes (online checkin, etc) I get the laughable "try again in 20 minutes" message. Absolutely can not believe the incompetence of their IT people, or their customer service people for that matter. When I called the Customer Service at Captains Club the other day, the gal I talked to pretended like I was the only one in the universe who ever had this problem. It all sounded brand new to her! Great acting!!

Can someone please tell me how to get the deck plans on the Celebrity website? We are booked on a cruise in May and I want to see where my cabin is Thanks

Go to Plan a Cruise at the top of the Celebrity Page, then Ships, find your ship and it should take you to Deck Plans.

Can someone please tell me how to get the deck plans on the Celebrity website? We are booked on a cruise in May and I want to see where my cabin is Thanks

Since you did not tell us which ship and deck you want, we can't give you a direct link, but an easy way to find it yourself is to start by clicking:

(1) - (Cruise Ships | Celebrity Cruise Ships

(2) - Then scroll down and click on the name of the ship you want

(3) - Next click "Deck Plans" and then pick the deck you want.

Edited by varoo

At the risk of taking us off of the deck plan discussion.....

I tried to see if there had been any progress this morning with my issue of the "try again in 20 minutes" dilemma. I signed in, and as usually, it brought up my booking with the multiple Blue Box links. I clicked on "Cruise Planner" one, and it brought me to the page where I could see Excursions, Dining and Beverage Packages, etc. So I hit back to bring up the booking with the 4 Blue Boxes again, tried Manage Reservation, and got the dreaded "20 minutes" message. This is getting extremely frustrating. Is any body else experiencing anything similar? I have tried it on my PC using multiple browsers, I have tried it on my iPad using multiple apps. I have to believe it is something in my account or booking, but I haven't heard back from IT yet, so who knows. Is there a direct Celebrity IT issue number?

Edited by clojacks

We have three reservations and can access two of them. The sailing that is two weeks out now, we have not been able to access for two weeks. However, we continue to get emails encouraging us to book excursions, internet packages, etc. Nevertheless, when we follow the links we get the "unable to process request message". Beyond frustrating.

Glad to see this thread. I'm on the Solstice in February and trying to research shore excursion options. It worked OK for a while yesterday but now I get the dreaded "your reservation is being modified" message. I'm trying to find out departure times for excursions, and I think you can only find that when you're logged in.

I think I'll try the "already booked" approach. Can't hurt! I have to say, I have never encountered this many website issues with any other cruise line.

I normally use Microsoft's Edge as my browser. Last night I did my on line check in and got to the end and went to print it and it printed a completely different page then the express pass. Tried a few times and just decided to try again today. This morning I used my old internet explorer browser and was able to print my express pass. Their entire IT department should be fired and hire someone who knows how to run a web site.

Pat

I normally use Microsoft's Edge as my browser. Last night I did my on line check in and got to the end and went to print it and it printed a completely different page then the express pass. Tried a few times and just decided to try again today. This morning I used my old internet explorer browser and was able to print my express pass. Their entire IT department should be fired and hire someone who knows how to run a web site.

Pat

I agree. The ongoing problems with the IT depart. are unacceptable. Why are these people being paid a salary they clearly aren't earning. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Glad to see this thread. I'm on the Solstice in February and trying to research shore excursion options. It worked OK for a while yesterday but now I get the dreaded "your reservation is being modified" message. I'm trying to find out departure times for excursions, and I think you can only find that when you're logged in.

I think I'll try the "already booked" approach. Can't hurt! I have to say, I have never encountered this many website issues with any other cruise line.

Are you doing the Auckland to Fremantle on Feb 14? Or the cruise before? Either way go here. http://www.celebritycruises.com/plan-a-cruise/shore-excursions scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on the link which says download shore and land brochure and then put in the info about your cruise. It gives you a download of all the shiptours available.

We are on the Solstice on the 14th and have a very active rollcall if you are on that cruise.

And to continue with the thread. My reservation is back but I still can't log in and all I want to do is see what room we are in and possibly book another tour.

Are you doing the Auckland to Fremantle on Feb 14? Or the cruise before? Either way go here. http://www.celebritycruises.com/plan-a-cruise/shore-excursions scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on the link which says download shore and land brochure and then put in the info about your cruise. It gives you a download of all the shiptours available.

We are on the Solstice on the 14th and have a very active rollcall if you are on that cruise.

And to continue with the thread. My reservation is back but I still can't log in and all I want to do is see what room we are in and possibly book another tour.

On the cruise right before. I will try that, thank you!

Couldn't add my reservation for several days. When I finally could I was getting "The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again in 20 minutes." for a couple of days.

After that I was able to use the blue buttons (one day).

And now the same error message again....

Celebritys IT problems seems to be of NO interest to solve.

I am having the same issues...my 1/14/16 cruise never shows unless I add it and I cannot do any reservation management or on line check in...for months now. When I have time, I will call to try to complete the process, but I agree that this is just not an ok situation for this day and age of technology.

I agree. The ongoing problems with the IT depart. are unacceptable. Why are these people being paid a salary they clearly aren't earning.: :mad:

I agree, the whole issue is mow beyond a joke....total incompetence. Ive been trying to print express passes & luggage tags for days now, keep getting stupid messages about returning in 20 mins, website being improved...all purporting to be for my convenience!!! No, no, no...:mad::mad::mad:this is not convenient...except perhaps for Celebrity. I never understand why online printing of luggage tags etc is accepted by customers anyway. We use our time, our paper & our ink, they save lots of money...who is that convenient for?? When we cruised with Silversea we had a dinky upmarket folder with all our documents, including very nice luggage labels, sent to us. We still use the folder...now to hold our pathetic print outs from Celebrity.

By the way....Its true, 6* all-inc cruiselines work out around the same price as the 4* ones...Ive just worked out the potential cost of a 17 night T/Acrossing bar bill with Celebrity!:eek: No brainer next booking!!