LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

How good is that to get two sail aways from Fort Lauderdale. Our two weeks in January is B2B as well.

Loved the spa shots. Has the Sanctuary been booked out for the duration or is it still available by the day rate?

Missed the sail away live but have just watched a replay. Didn't realise you can search for past cruises now going through archive footage for our previous cruises.

How good is that to get two sail aways from Fort Lauderdale. Our two weeks in January is B2B as well.

Loved the spa shots. Has the Sanctuary been booked out for the duration or is it still available by the day rate?

Have not found out about the Sanctuary yet but will.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

I am thinking about going on Escape in early May. But like you I just can't justify the price of the balcony. What makes it even harder is that the size of those balconies are so tinny. I would love to afford the aft I had on Breakaway :)

I wonder how I will adjust to an interior after so many balcony cruises. I guess at the very least it will force me to be out and about more often. I do tend to spend a large amount on the balcony, I def get my money's worth out of them :D

Any idea what is the size difference between these aft balcony's? We have had the aft on the Breakaway (it was huge!) and have booked an aft on the regal.

Any idea what is the size difference between these aft balcony's? We have had the aft on the Breakaway (it was huge!) and have booked an aft on the regal.

The overall size of your balcony will depend on which category. We have an Owners Suite on the December 6th sailing and that is a wrap-around "huge" balcony. However the aft cabins nestled between our suite and the starboard side suite, those cabins appear to be normal in length but about twice, maybe three times, as deep as similar side balcony's. Not including the Delux Balcony's I've seen in pictures.

The overall size of your balcony will depend on which category. We have an Owners Suite on the December 6th sailing and that is a wrap-around "huge" balcony. However the aft cabins nestled between our suite and the starboard side suite, those cabins appear to be normal in length but about twice, maybe three times, as deep as similar side balcony's. Not including the Delux Balcony's I've seen in pictures.

The size also depends upon the deck; for example Baja and Dolphin have the largest owners suite balconies by far. Emerald (if I remember correctly; we were on Dolphin) owners suite balconies were much smaller.

Great review. I was still on the Serenade when you posted that first picture of her on Nov 2. Sigh! I'm still suffering from post cruise depression, so this thread will help me get excited for my next one, on the Regal. :)

I enjoyed seeing the photos from your balcony cabin. I'm in the same cabin on the other side of the ship for my cruise. I guess my research paid off because that is certainly NOT an obstructed view by my definition :D

Have I mentioned how much I love this thread?

I watched sail away today. I waved to you. Well no, I waved to my iPad. Like a loser.

Can't wait to read more!

-Andrew :)

Have I mentioned how much I love this thread?

I watched sail away today. I waved to you. Well no, I waved to my iPad. Like a loser.

Can't wait to read more!

-Andrew :)

You are funny to read as well lol

Hello friends! I apologize for not posting till now but it's been a fun evening :)

The Horizon Court and Bistro really impress me and I'm not the biggest buffet fan, not even by a long shot

d12aec1b3b24cfffe14dc1518bc66eb2.jpg

54db05bfe5e734a67bb71505204fdbc6.jpg

69dbf85a018c36fff150a7498b85c341.jpg

9cbb9898f18df75c86c0baeff73646af.jpg

437fa740ba5814d4647767c3bdbe95b8.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Sea View Bar viewed from the Promenade deck

d49889e009cfd67f6d06adc50fa077e4.jpg

Football shown on Movie Under The Stars

2a98a38ba53e74b1bc6a2ca588fd9ad8.jpg

That's it for tonight my friends! We anchor off Princess Cays at 9 am!

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

You are funny to read as well lol

Yes. Typical. I'm a dork. Who loves to cruise. And follow "live from" threads. And drink. Amd watch sail away from web cams :D

-Andrew

I believe the pass for the Enclave can only be purchased for the entire week and is 199 but maybe someone else who has sailed Regal before can verify if that is correct or not

I'm pretty sure I paid $149 for the week back in March

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest forecast; 70 % chance of development. Do the cruises still change itineraries when there are storms?

Yes, they often do.

One CCL cruise changed the order of Caribbean ports the last two days due to weather.

Edited by caribill

My new cabin is ready! E434, an interior. Not bad but it will be hard getting used to no balcony

9fabe778ccade5f3eafc9cb0da7b6d6e.jpg

The dreaded 3rd and 4th beds sticking out from the wall.

Good luck avoiding hitting your head or shoulders on them.