Captain's Club Points

SeasideMemories

We just finished our Summit cruise last Saturday and I took a peek at my Celebrity account and my Captain's Club points have not been added. Any idea how long it usually takes?

Not that it is a big deal but just curious how long it usually takes for them to show up.

Mine took 7 days.

My husbands- they hadn't been updated for the LAST 3 CRUISES.

I emailed Celebrity, told them he had cruised with me all the time. We had a phone call to inform us that his 'MY CELEBRITY' account had been closed. This was absolute rubbish, as I had updated it, when I had checked that he had me down as a linked passenger.

We just finished our Summit cruise last Saturday and I took a peek at my Celebrity account and my Captain's Club points have not been added. Any idea how long it usually takes?

Not that it is a big deal but just curious how long it usually takes for them to show up.

Your Captain's Club points take up to 14 business days from disembarkation to reflect on your account.

Mine took 7 days.

My husbands- they hadn't been updated for the LAST 3 CRUISES.

I emailed Celebrity, told them he had cruised with me all the time. We had a phone call to inform us that his 'MY CELEBRITY' account had been closed. This was absolute rubbish, as I had updated it, when I had checked that he had me down as a linked passenger.

Hmmmm, this actually raises a different question. My husband and I both have Captain's Club numbers but share the same account. I am listed as the account owner and he as my traveling companion. Should we have opened separate accounts? The way we are currently set up are both of us receiving points or just me?

Thanks to all who responded to my original question!

My husband and I cruised on Mar. 28, 2015 on the Reflection. I actually thought about this today and logged on to Celebrity, and no points. Does anyone have an e-mail address handy? I didn't see one on the website. Thanks