Current Concierges continued discussion

Just found out the DL Concierge on the Ovation is Eliana and her email address is OV_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com.

The new DL concierge on the Voyager is Laura Bernard - Elizabeth left in February 2016.

This is big news about Ovation. Thank you. the Google Doc now has a line in the DL section for Concierge.

Do you know if Elizabeth Wong is coming back to Voyager after vacation?

Thanks for the updates https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

Could you and other folks please fill me in on the names of the Genies and what ship he or she will serving on.

Also, what is Royal Genie Margaret's last name?

Other OV Genies:

Royal Genies Josh, Mia, Wendy and Sunil

Sorry, don't have last names

Sent a note to the concierge on the Navigator. Did not get a response. Has the email address changed? (I know that some now have an "01" in them.) Help!

Also, the spreadsheet that I see on this thread appears to have suite info. Where did the Cl spreadsheet go?

Thanks!

Sent a note to the concierge on the Navigator. Did not get a response. Has the email address changed? (I know that some now have an "01" in them.) Help!

Also, the spreadsheet that I see on this thread appears to have suite info. Where did the Cl spreadsheet go?

Thanks!

I had sent one about 12 days ago and sent another 3 days ago. Did not receive a reply to either. Some concierge just do not reply. Figured I would just her on Saturday.

Thanks!

Same spreadsheet, click the appropriate tab on the bottom.

Thanks!

Spoke too soon just received a reply to my email to the Navigator concierge about Saturday's sailing. [emoji1]

Edited by redcrown

Thank you all for your replies. I have not heard from the CL, but, sent another note asking for a reply that it was received and forwarded to the proper department me me. I will let you know if I ever hear from her!

I may also try using the RCCL website to get my message to the manager of Giovanni's to set up a party in advance for Carl's BIG birthday!

Off topic, a bit. Is there anyway that I could email Cap Lis to find out if she will be on board for a sailing that we might book?

I know that I could try to figure it out by the calendar. do the Captains do 10 weeks on and 10 weeks off?

... I know that I could try to figure it out by the calendar. do the Captains do 10 weeks on and 10 weeks off?

Yes, with slight variations, the Captains do 10 weeks on and 10 weeks off.

Cleon is fabulous. I was on Adventure in February when I received news my nephew had passed away. Cleon could not have been more helpful or caring. Helped me navigate everything I needed to disembark early. Truly a gem. I made sure higher ups were made aware as the guest services staff were unsympathetic and useless. I don't know what I would have done without Cleon. I told him at the time he was destined for better things.

Off topic, a bit. Is there anyway that I could email Cap Lis to find out if she will be on board for a sailing that we might book?

I know that I could try to figure it out by the calendar. do the Captains do 10 weeks on and 10 weeks off?

Capt Lis just went on vacation March 13 so she won't get any emails until she gets back May 29 (if they're doing a 10 week rotation).

Thanks!

Try "NV_Concierge@rccl.com" There is a concierge tab as well as a genie tab. They switch positions on the bottom of the Google Doc.

You might want to go to the Current Captains thread -- Wolfcathorse who manages the thread might be able to help you.

On Brilliance now. Rafael (Diamond Concierge) will be leaving Monday 4/18 for vacation and returning around 7/1. His replacement will be Ricardo Mock.

That's fantastic news. We'll be on Brilliance in June and very happy to have Ricardo :)

As of today, Felix Vargas returned from his vacation & is sailing on Independence of the Seas. Enchantment's loss & Indy's gain.....they are sooo lucky to have him!

We are on Indy in May and i have tried searching CC for info about Felix , not much is written about him ? I would like to hear from anyone who has had positive and negative experience with him ?

Update : Gisleni from the Splendour will be taking a vacation after

we leave tomorrow and then joining the Grandeur.

Genie's last names: Sunil DSouza (former Indy concierge) and Daniel Goyeneche (former Indy Loyalty Ambassador) ... no future assignments announced yet.

I would think that between all of us we could recognize the people in the Genie photo. Can we try to complete the listing?

As of today, Felix Vargas returned from his vacation & is sailing on Independence of the Seas. Enchantment's loss & Indy's gain.....they are sooo lucky to have him!

When I was on Enchantment in February Felix told me he was going to Harmony. Surprised he is now going to Indy! So, who's going to Harmony?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on Indy in May and i have tried searching CC for info about Felix , not much is written about him ? I would like to hear from anyone who has had positive and negative experience with him ?

I liked Felix a lot on Enchantment. Great attitude and didn't just sit behind the desk. I didn't ask him for anything special.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're on Indy next month so any info on Felix Vargas would be much appreciated.

When I was on Enchantment in February Felix told me he was going to Harmony. Surprised he is now going to Indy! So, who's going to Harmony?

Raj Bhugwath will be joining Harmony - Indy's loss is Harmony's gain :(

Edited by nearlytheir

Anyone know who will be the concierge on Anthem the beginning of June? I see Filip Mirkovich and Dionne Sara Jolly listed as concierges now but see Ricardo is on vacation? From reading the spread sheet I assume the address for the Anthem Concierge would be AN1 or AN2? Sorry, forgot how I did this the last two years.

Thanks,

Swiss