Current Concierges continued discussion

So Raj will most likely be in the DL rather than SL when Symphony starts sailing the Caribbean? 

Part of of our group is Diamond, some are in suites, some are both. We were hoping to work with just one concierge, but it’s a challenge because we don’t all qualify for the same concierge. We sailed with Raj in the SL on Harmony, so were hoping to pick up where we left off with him. Any advice? Thanks.

36 minutes ago, LisaT91403 said:

So Raj will most likely be in the DL rather than SL when Symphony starts sailing the Caribbean? 

Part of of our group is Diamond, some are in suites, some are both. We were hoping to work with just one concierge, but it’s a challenge because we don’t all qualify for the same concierge. We sailed with Raj in the SL on Harmony, so were hoping to pick up where we left off with him. Any advice? Thanks.

Everyone upgrade to full suite?  

I just boarded Rhapsody today. The Diamond Lounge  concierge is Larissa Curduneanu. She’s been in the Fiamond Lounge for two months and expects to be here until sometime in January. 

She he told me that Kumar just started in the Concierge Lounge today. He is replacing Allen who is going on vacation. She didn’t know if Allen would be returning to Rhapsody after vacation. 

Anne

5 hours ago, snowbirdrose said:

I just boarded Rhapsody today. The Diamond Lounge  concierge is Larissa Curduneanu. She’s been in the Fiamond Lounge for two months and expects to be here until sometime in January. 

She he told me that Kumar just started in the Concierge Lounge today. He is replacing Allen who is going on vacation. She didn’t know if Allen would be returning to Rhapsody after vacation. 

Anne

Thanks for the update.  We will be boarding the Rhapsody in a couple weeks and will bring it back to Florida.

I posted on a Symphony TA Live thread to find out who the current concierges are onboard. Here's what I found out:

Raj and Jennie in the Diamond Lounge

Jackie and Rahul in the Suites Lounge

Alina went home, so she's not in Coastal Kitchen.

20181002_131926.thumb.jpg.84f70887f7fefbf33302e6a61bc320f4.jpg

25 minutes ago, Bette And Bill said:

On board the Brilliance and Bertie Almeida is the concierge - Amit is on vacation.

Have a great cruise.  Both Bertie and Amit have been very helpful to us on prior cruises.  See you on the Jewel in March.

On 10/31/2018 at 4:39 PM, CRUISEMAMI said:

Hi, Willie Salaya, won’t be going on Enchanment tomorrow, as it was scheduled, due to family issue! He’ll be going home tomorrow, and he doesn’t know, when and where he’ll be going, when ready to come back!

Just boarded EN and the Concierge is Perla Francisco. 

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2015 at 11:48 AM, The Grumpus said:

I just disembarked from Navigator yesterday. I was told by Nadja that she is now the permanent CL concierge on Navigator. I did not realize Ricardo had been ill and did not see him on board the ship.

Since I can't open up the spreadsheet, can someone please give me the email address to the Navigator Concierge in the Concierge Lounge  (Nadja). Thank you!

2 hours ago, travelgoddess1 said:

She is excellent!  Enjoy ~~

I agree - Romina is terrific! I have been with her twice on the Jewel on the CL. We are boarding Nov. 17 in Puerto Rico. Haffner, who I met previously, wrote me Romina is in the Diamond Lounge. We will spend time in both as we enjoy the set up and outdoor area of the CL but if Romina continues in the DL we will go there to visit her.

21 hours ago, BEENSAILING said:

I agree - Romina is terrific! I have been with her twice on the Jewel on the CL. We are boarding Nov. 17 in Puerto Rico. Haffner, who I met previously, wrote me Romina is in the Diamond Lounge. We will spend time in both as we enjoy the set up and outdoor area of the CL but if Romina continues in the DL we will go there to visit her.

My friend Ellie is a passenger on the TA now, and will remain on for one week out of PR.  I told her to look Romina up!

On 11/5/2018 at 1:54 PM, Scotty G said:

Just boarded EN and the Concierge is Perla Francisco. 

Lonia Myrie has been filling in as the Diamond Concierge for now. Her assignment is Guest Departure Officer and is doing a great job on both assignments!