Current Concierges continued discussion

14 minutes ago, Longhorn Cruiser said:

Wonder Suite Concierges are Jorge Gutiérrez Malo and Wilfredo J. Salaya

Nice.  Willie was our second ever concierge way, way back in 2003 after starting them in 2002.

• Like 2

On 1/27/2022 at 9:37 AM, Bonanza said:

Hafner is currently on Navigator and is as wonderful as ever!

We had Hafner on Navigator in December and he was great at taking care of our issues. There was another concierge in the DL at times also (don't remember his name), but he was EXTREMELY UNPLEASANT and had VERY poor customer service skills. I saw Hafner for everything I needed.

On 3/8/2022 at 6:32 PM, SherriZ366 said:

Wilfredo was Concierge on Allure last fall when we sailed on that ship.  He was in the DL and then moved to the SL. 

Willie has been our Concierge several times through the years. He id definitely one of the best in Royal Caribbean!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Scotty G said:

Willie has been our Concierge several times through the years. He id definitely one of the best in Royal Caribbean!!!

On Wonder now. Advised Willie our cards didn't work for suite lounge or diamond lounge. He was annoyed that we bothered him, wouldn't look me in the eye, and asked if I knew the Duiamond concierge could have helped me. I was dismissed like an old pair of socks. Gave him a second  chance the next day to answer a question. He was too busy for me and wouldn't even lift his head.

36 minutes ago, lovelife said:

On Wonder now. Advised Willie our cards didn't work for suite lounge or diamond lounge. He was annoyed that we bothered him, wouldn't look me in the eye, and asked if I knew the Duiamond concierge could have helped me. I was dismissed like an old pair of socks. Gave him a second  chance the next day to answer a question. He was too busy for me and wouldn't even lift his head.

😮

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovelife said:

Oh gee, that's not good for you, other cruisers or Wonder's reputation.  He needs to be nicely "put in check".  I would pull him aside and have a nice but frank talk with him and if that doesn't work,  then speak with the Hotel Director as this attitude needs to cleaned up immediately!

7 hours ago, lovelife said:

He was on Allure in December (in the diamond lounge), he was the same way then as well. It was my middle daughter's very first cruise as a newly minted Diamond and she refused to go back. He did not even speak to us until the last night, when Christino was working in the lounge and Christino welcomed me with a big hello and welcome back.

Edited by Bette And Bill