Current Concierges continued discussion

16 hours ago, George C said:

We did allure last November there is no concierge lounge , there is a diamond lounge and a suite lounge. If you are in grand suite or higher you can eat in suite restaurant CK  , free drinks 5 to 8. Genies are for high end suites only on oasis class and newer.

I meant suite lounge, not concierge lounge.  Thank you for fixing that - it's been too long since we've cruised.
And just like every other step up while cruising, once you have had a genie, it's hard to cruise without one!

On 10/11/2022 at 12:50 PM, AlohaLivin said:

This is the best way to go, no doubt! Nadja on Symphony was so funny when we sailed with her in April, as we went down the elevator she said “watch me and don’t make eye contact with anyone” 😂🤣

That's funny about no eye contact!!  🤣 I would love to sail with her. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

That's funny about no eye contact!!  🤣 I would love to sail with her. 

It seriously cracked me up, her being serious about it made it funnier. But I guess that she was right, this line of people were gong to walk right up and jump in front of the line, was better to pretend it wasn't happening 😇 She is great, so is Jennie on Symphony, I definitely hope that you get to sail with them!

4 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

It seriously cracked me up, her being serious about it made it funnier. But I guess that she was right, this line of people were gong to walk right up and jump in front of the line, was better to pretend it wasn't happening 😇 She is great, so is Jennie on Symphony, I definitely hope that you get to sail with them!

Totally agree.  

I would love to sail on SY sometime -- we tend to sail out of Port Canaveral as it's only 4 1/2 hours away.  Our next cruise is Wonder and I don't know anything about the cruises.   Harmony, which is relocating to Ft. Lauderdale, had great concierges.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

Totally agree.  

I would love to sail on SY sometime -- we tend to sail out of Port Canaveral as it's only 4 1/2 hours away.  Our next cruise is Wonder and I don't know anything about the cruises.   Harmony, which is relocating to Ft. Lauderdale, had great concierges.  

Wonder did have a great one, Noorina Sreeneebus, but Explorer borrowed her to replace their Diamond C temporarily. Fingers crossed that she will be back by the time you board Wonder. You will love her (tell her the McBee’s said hello).

On 10/13/2022 at 8:40 PM, AlohaLivin said:

Wonder did have a great one, Noorina Sreeneebus, but Explorer borrowed her to replace their Diamond C temporarily. Fingers crossed that she will be back by the time you board Wonder. You will love her (tell her the McBee’s said hello).

I will look for her in December.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ckrobyn said:

Does anyone know who the Concierge is on Explorer?

As I noted recently,  in September the Suite’s/Concierge Lounge on Explorer was Belkis Agustin; the D concierge was Noorina Sreeneebus.

Edited by AlohaLivin

On 9/4/2022 at 5:59 PM, AlohaLivin said:

The current Concierge for the Suite’s/Concierge Lounge on Explorer is Belkis Agustin and the current Diamond Concierge is Noorina Sreeneebus (there temporarily from the Wonder). These two women are truly astounding and performed near miracles for us on our recent B2B. 

When are they going back to the Wonder?  We sail her for Thanksgiving.  

38 minutes ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

When are they going back to the Wonder?  We sail her for Thanksgiving.  

Noorina was the only one that was temporary. It was up in the air whether she’d be going back to Wonder or if that would be happening at all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t been able to figure out who the Grandeur suite’s concierge‘s is, but I’ve been trying to email him/her since we board Lady G fairly soon for a B2B.  The problem is it that my emails keep getting bounced back (I have tried both GR_concierge@rccl.com and GR_concierge01@rccl.com with the same result). Anyone have the secret formula to reach then in November 2022?!

@Surfguyxxx Is Salvador in the suite’s lounge or Diamond lounge? Would you please post the email address from which he emailed you? My emails are all bouncing back.

Edited by AlohaLivin

10 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Wait till they reach out.

That would be a lovely idea. But we’re going to be out of the country where we can’t really have access to email so I need to email them first on a specific issue. It is not an issue of me trying to jump the gun. 

if anyone can assist, that would be great, it would be appreciated  😊

Edited by AlohaLivin