Current Concierges continued discussion

On 2/22/2022 at 10:08 PM, Jkaczanowski said:

Junior Flores was concierge on Indy in early February.  He was absolutely amazing. 

I’ll on the Indy 3/28 hopefully he’ll still be onboard.  How long before cruise did you get introductory email?  6 days and haven’t heard a peep.   

4 hours ago, smeck said:

I’ll on the Indy 3/28 hopefully he’ll still be onboard.  How long before cruise did you get introductory email?  6 days and haven’t heard a peep.   

We heard at about 5 days out (Wednesday for a Monday cruise). Check everyone’s emails in the cabin. Ours went to our 13 yo son’s

On 3/20/2022 at 8:00 PM, Bette And Bill said:

He was on Allure in December (in the diamond lounge), he was the same way then as well. It was my middle daughter's very first cruise as a newly minted Diamond and she refused to go back. He did not even speak to us until the last night, when Christino was working in the lounge and Christino welcomed me with a big hello and welcome back.

Claudine was with Willie in the Allure DL last October and I just dealt with her.  I had a lot of requests because my husband fell and messed up his shoulder.  I only tipped Claudine but did it discretely.  Claudine is in the SL as far as I know unless she went on vacation.  Second Concierge is a super nice guy named Junior.  

Edited by SherriZ366

4 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Claudine was with Willie in the Allure DL last October and I just dealt with her.  I had a lot of requests because my husband fell and messed up his shoulder.  I only tipped Claudine but did it discretely.  Claudine is in the SL as far as I know unless she went on vacation.  Second Concierge is a super nice guy named Junior.  

That is good to know. 

• 1 month later...

We just returned from Symphony. Nadja and Jenni are still on the SL and they said that they had no expectation of that changing in the foreseeable future. We loved both of them, they could not have been nicer or more helpful! Wish they could just move to each sailing that we have.

Jaime was in the DL. Friendly enough guy during our brief interactions.

On 3/21/2022 at 3:10 PM, jdg623 said:

Currently on Jewel. Sukriti (Sue) is in SL and Cheker is in DL

Cheker was amazing.  I'm headed back on a TA in 2 days and looking forward to seeing him.  Sue was not very pleasant on my cruise 3 weeks ago!

18 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Cheker was amazing.  I'm headed back on a TA in 2 days and looking forward to seeing him.  Sue was not very pleasant on my cruise 3 weeks ago!

Sue in DL on Jewel currently.  Not very good.   Has no idea what she's going to do with 700 of us starting Friday. 

On 4/28/2022 at 2:48 PM, peacebeautytruth said:

Does anyone know whom the current concierges are on Vision of the Seas?

Mike and Doris 😎😎

Ken was Diamond concierge on our recent sailing. We were in a JS so no idea who was in the SL.

On 3/9/2022 at 2:07 PM, jdg623 said:

Grecia was in SL on Indy last week. She is a true treasure. She was in the DL on our last Indy sailing in December. Ilona was the DL concierge this time. Very pleasant.

Grecia is wonderful.  She is in the SL on Indy.  Should be there into late June from what she told us.

On 4/27/2022 at 12:53 PM, Cruise a holic said:

anybody know who the suite lounge and diamond lounge are on the Adventure?  We sail in a few weeks.

Rafael Soares on the SL but I believe he's nearing the end of his contract.  He was a hoot, and took great care of us.

6 hours ago, MichaelCMTX said:

Rafael Soares on the SL but I believe he's nearing the end of his contract.  He was a hoot, and took great care of us.

Thanks!  Any information on the Diamond Lounge?  We are awaiting a move up response, but might not get it and will use the Diamond Lounge if we do not get the suite.