** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

The Men's International Belly Flop contest is at 1pm today. I have a front row splash seat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least you don't have to worry about your already wind blown hair getting messed up from the water.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Looks like the weather is cooperating! I've been worried about the weather reports for our cruise!

Never look at weather reports for the Caribbean! They always say rain, and it's nerve wracking. Reality is, it will probably rain..... for 10 minutes. In all my cruises, I may have had bad weather 3 times, where it remained overcast all day long, otherwise the sun usually peeks through at some point! It's sunny right now, but windy on the pool deck. I'd rather be here sitting in the wind, then sitting in my office any day!!!

I'm onboard! The line for security was nuts, but we made it! Just had a great lunch in the Windjammer and honey stung chicken is alive and well on the Indy

That is the first I've heard that anywhere. I'll be watching for that on other reviews, but for now, I'm just enjoying yours. I have no current plans to sail Indy, but I'll store the info for future consideration. I remember being entertained by your Freedom one while we did the long countdown to that cruise. Enjoy.

That is the first I've heard that anywhere. I'll be watching for that on other reviews, but for now, I'm just enjoying yours. I have no current plans to sail Indy, but I'll store the info for future consideration. I remember being entertained by your Freedom one while we did the long countdown to that cruise. Enjoy.

Hey Bill! Thanks for following along, glad I am entertaining you! I love LIVE reporting [emoji3]

Looks like you are having a great day! Question - do you use Periscope at all? If so, I'll have to follow you!

I don't actually. I do have snapchat, Twitter and Facebook though!

I have late seating dinner and plan to see the Welcome Aboard show at 7:40, I think it's one show for all guests.

This may seem silly, but assuming you went, did the show start with a 10 minute video commercial? I'm a certified Royal cheerleader, and my last Freedom review showed that, but I did find sitting through a 10 minute commercial while waiting for a show tacky. I am hoping its not a 100% thing across the fleet. I know, FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

This may seem silly, but assuming you went, did the show start with a 10 minute video commercial? I'm a certified Royal cheerleader, and my last Freedom review showed that, but I did find sitting through a 10 minute commercial while waiting for a show tacky. I am hoping its not a 100% thing across the fleet. I know, FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

I did go, and there was no commercial. I know exactly the one you are referring to and now that I think about it, it's the first time it hasn't been played since I've been cruising!

Banana creme brulee.

The other B may be Bailey's.

Over rated. One of those items that has been around forever

Ah. I've never had a Banana Creme Brulee but then again the last time I sailed RCCL was in 2008 so I'm sure the menu has changed a bit since then. ;)

Looking forward to my Indy cruise in 13 days. Should be the same itinerary that Robyn is on now hence me wanting the Compasses and menus. :)

Edited by Who Cares?

How crowded is the ship? If you don't have a pool chair by 9 am you are out of luck crowded? I'm sailing Indy on February vacation week so I'm preparing myself for the worst that week.

As long as there is sun, there are crowds. If you want a chair, get there by 8am or you will find yourself frustrated. Don't let the crowds worry you, just get there first [emoji6]

As long as there is sun, there are crowds. If you want a chair, get there by 8am or you will find yourself frustrated. Don't let the crowds worry you, just get there first [emoji6]

Have you happened to notice where the reserved pool gold card seating is? Tiered or above the pool bar??

Have you happened to notice where the reserved pool gold card seating is? Tiered or above the pool bar??

Yes, the reserved seating for suites is on BOTH sides of the pool bar, on each level of the tiered seating.....and.....they get padded loungers!!!! Whaaaaat???? Lol!

The chairs right by the pool are gone by 8:00 a.m. or all the chairs??? I always stress about not having a place to sit. It is supposed to be vacation and I worry about the silliest things!

You will find a chair after 8am, it just might not be poolside and/or in the sun. If you really don't want to stress, get a wake up call and......."get out there!"