Apple Store on Eclipse?

Nana57

Has anyone had a problem with their product once they got home? Thought if I had a problem that any Apple Store would honor it?

Since you are purchasing the product at an authorized Apple Retailer, the warranty will be honored at any Apple Store around the world. In fact, if you ask this question at the Apple Store on the ship, they will go out of their way to satisfy your concern.

Hank

Thank you for this important clarification. If I purchase an Apple product in Florida does it carry a worldwide warranty or do I have to return it to Florida? Presumably the Apple Stores are some sort of retailer ?

Apple warranties are international except for iPhones. That is because iPhones are localized for different countries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apple warranties are international except for iPhones. That is because iPhones are localized for different countries.

Thanks for the info.

Just been talking to a very helpful Apple guy on their Support lines. He explained how the International warranties work (ie not phones like charles4515 said).

If a Brit buys , say, an iWatch like I might in January in USA then the warranty is covered by US laws.

In practice this means that I can take my faulty watch to an Apple store here in UK and they would diagnose the cause of the issue. If it is a hardware issue then they would shop it back to the US to be fixed . Joseph said this would add about a week to the repair time. Fine with me but some people might not view it this way.

So providing the £ doesn't plummet v $ before January then I might just invest in a little treat for myself[emoji41]

Edited by LA_Design

Since you are purchasing the product at an authorized Apple Retailer, the warranty will be honored at any Apple Store around the world. In fact, if you ask this question at the Apple Store on the ship, they will go out of their way to satisfy your concern.

Hank

I have been into our local authorised dealer which sells Apple products and asked questions. They are always very happy to assist. I did actually buy my first iPad there, so don't feel too bad, even though my mini was bought on the ship.

So just to clarify, living in nyc, if for any reason the ipad has a problem I can go to any Apple Store with it under the warrantee. I don't have to bring it back on my next cruise, as someone stated above.

You can go any Apple Store with it under the warranty if you have a problem. You don't have to bring it back on your next cruise.