New Beverage Package Promotions (Liberty)

MADflyer

MSC version is whole cruise, could be shared with anyone by giving a coupon and could even be brought back onboard on future sailings if any coupons were unused.

It is still a fantastic development for RCI and it will hopefully spread across the fleet.

Here's that MSC coming up again with a pretty good offer!!! :)

I'm on the Indy for a quick 5 night next week. I'm asking right away about any discounts or punch cards. I'm all over either one if they are offered!!!:D

Can the card be used for the whole of the cruise or just on select days?

It seems that the cards have been available for the last few days of most sailings.

The information on the blog about Grandeur stated the same thing that I had heard onboard. RCI has stated they are allowing each of the ships to experiment with offers that work best for just their sailing and their 'demographic'

Currently sailing on The Serenade, and C&A discounts are being offered on the Drink Packages, but only up to 30% maximum for P members, 25% for D+.:eek:

Disappointing. The PC discount was 50% on Vision.

Edited by clarea

Update:

When I questioned why the figures were different from other ships, the discount was adjusted to 50% for Ps and 40% for D+ :)

Currently sailing on The Serenade, and C&A discounts are being offered on the Drink Packages, but only up to 30% maximum for P members, 25% for D+.:eek:

Update:

When I questioned why the figures were different from other ships, the discount was adjusted to 50% for Ps and 40% for D+ :)

Thank you for paving the way Chip! Very much appreciated! We will mention/ask about discounts when we purchase onboard in February. :D:):D

We are getting ready to sail on Serenade in 6 weeks. Do you recall what all was offered? Just trying to wrap my mind around this...

PS We are Diamond - were any discounts offered at this level?

Day 3. Oasis of the Seas. 1/9/16.

$79 + 18% gratuity

There seems to be a lot of marketing research happening w/ regards to prices for these one day drink packages and different days they are applied. Different ships offering one day packages on different days, all with different pricing. I sense an increase in the Premium & Ultimate Drink Packages coming soon.

This particular daily package appears a bit high considering the Premium & Ultimate packages are priced at $49/day plus 18% gratuity both offering unlimited drinks vs just the ten drinks mentioned above.

Edited by Goodtime Cruizin

There seems to be a lot of marketing research happening w/ regards to prices for these one day drink packages and different days they are applied. Different ships offering one day packages on different days, all with different pricing. I sense an increase in the Premium & Ultimate Drink Packages coming soon.

This particular daily package appears a bit high considering the Premium & Ultimate packages are priced at $49/day plus 18% gratuity both offering unlimited drinks vs just the ten drinks mentioned above.

And they continued to offer the drink packages. For the last two days of the cruise (sea days).

Does this card include frozen drinks, i.e. pina colada or mudslide? On our Serenade cruise in November a pina colada cost $15 [grats] It would not take many of those to equal $79.

On the Vision in October, the card did include frozen drinks up to $14 I believe. I know I was able to order specialty cocktails from the pool bar and in the Schooner bar. I hope they keep this option - we definitely saved some money!

I wish they'd simply make drinks prices more reasonable....it's not like you're at a sporting event where you're only there for 3-4 hours, for pity's sake!

I totally agree!With the $$$$$$ we have already paid to be there plus shore excursions we buy from them, I think the alcohol prices are extreme.

I believe it was 20% for D, 25% for D+ and 30% for Ps, shown on a small notice on the Drink Package sales table outside the WJ,

As previously stated the % was increased when I asked about the various amounts on different ships, As a P I got 50% and my D+ friends got 40%.:D

We are getting ready to sail on Serenade in 6 weeks. Do you recall what all was offered? Just trying to wrap my mind around this...

PS We are Diamond - were any discounts offered at this level?

I believe it was 20% for D, 25% for D+ and 30% for Ps, shown on a small notice on the Drink Package sales table outside the WJ,

As previously stated the % was increased when I asked about the various amounts on different ships, As a P I got 50% and my D+ friends got 40%.:D

Thanks, really appreciate the info. Have something new to sort out once we get on board. Oh boy, what fun what fun...

Doug