New Platinum and Diamond gift

jimbo5544

Wish they would have had that last week. Just got off a B2B (21 days) on Sat. And got 2 journals. Tried to exchange the 2nd one, but guest services just looked at me and shrugged their shoulders. Some friends were able to exchange and got drink coupons.

Wish they would have had that last week. Just got off a B2B (21 days) on Sat. And got 2 journals. Tried to exchange the 2nd one, but guest services just looked at me and shrugged their shoulders. Some friends were able to exchange and got drink coupons.

Ebay :)

Ebay :)

Yeah EBay...it is almost like hitting the lotto

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARNIVAL-CRUISE-LINE-Folding-Duffel-Bag-EUC-/262145726701?hash=item3d091a58ed:g:Gb0AAOSwT4lWSN52

After final value and Paypal fee, seller would net less than $14...if is sells at all. Frankly I would not go the effort of boxing it up and waiting in line at the post office for $14.

Apparently the platinum gift on the Miracle is nothing. That's what I got last week.

We got the journals. Why didn't you ask your room steward?

Edited by SadieN

Kewl hope they still got em in Jan. We won something similar from Harley Davidson. It's very thin nylon construction + folds up about the size of a ladies cosmetic purse. We take it on every cruise. Use it for carry on when boarding, beach towels etc when goin ashore in ports. Great gift!