Folk Show on Baltic Cruise

exPanAm

Need your help.

I read some past posts that while on the Silhouette in St Petersburg, Celebrity brought local dancers on-board to perform a Folk Show, which was excellent and they were given a standing ovation. I will be traveling in June of 2016 and we will have 2 overnights in St Petersburg. Can anyone tell me ( from past cruises) which night it was?

Any info would be helpful in planning.

Next year is the first time that the ships will have 2 nights in SPB, so I doubt you will get an accurate answer!

What I can tell you is that the performance was at 10.30 pm on our overnight stay, which was too late for us, as we had to be up at 06.30 for an 8am start the following morning. After a very long and intensive tour on the first day, I was certainly ready for my bed.

Need your help.

I read some past posts that while on the Silhouette in St Petersburg, Celebrity brought local dancers on-board to perform a Folk Show, which was excellent and they were given a standing ovation. I will be traveling in June of 2016 and we will have 2 overnights in St Petersburg. Can anyone tell me ( from past cruises) which night it was?

Any info would be helpful in planning.

Lucky you having 2 overnights in St P. We were on the Eclipse this year in June and we were blown away by St P. We had a long first day with touring, then going back to the ship to change for the evening ballet and out again. When we came back at 11PM, the folk show was about half over, so we watched the rest of it. I would say also that it was excellent.

Since you have 2 evenings in St P I would recommend the ballet. We saw Swan Lake. I would phone Celebrity to find out which evening they are planning on having the folk show.