Adventure of the Sea Aft Cabins

bup1224

We will always choose an aft cabin from now on. The only exception is Oasis class Aqua Suites. I can't see myself spending that much.

We got the last boardwak balcony cabin 12329 for our Harmony cruises. Sorta aft.....we'll miss the large balcony.

But we'll get to see paxs fall through the Abyss.

We will be in cabin 8390 on AOS this Nov., but here are some videos I have for other Voyager Class ships for aft corner cabins.

Voyager of the Seas - Aft Corner Cabin 8690 video

Mariner of the Seas - Aft Corner Cabin 7688 video

We are in 1390 in a couple of weeks. I can post a picture when we get back if you would like.

I just got on cruise critic to see what is going on. Yes, if you would post a picture that would be awesome. Or you can email to me: boutimess1@aol.com It's our first time in an aft cabin. Least I won't get confused or lost when leaving the cabin to go anywhere!

Anxious to hear how the cruise went.

• 1 year later...
We snagged 8390 for AOS the week of 10/8/16. Love the aft cabin. This will be our 2nd aft cabin. We love to have coffee delivered in the morning and sit on our balcony and enjoy the view. I have some awesome pictures from our last cruise. Can't go wrong with an aft cabin.

trying to see if you might get this and message me about the room you had? Does the 3rd pull down bed make it hard to sleep if not pulled down or do you have to worry about hitting head when getting up?? Is there still a sofa bed too?

... Does the 3rd pull down bed make it hard to sleep if not pulled down or do you have to worry about hitting head when getting up?? ...

When the pullman beds are not extended, they are completely out of the way and retracted into the ceiling.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just got off on Saturday, had 8690 and 8692. 8690 WINS!! You do only have a single door to get out onto your huge balcony: 2 chairs, 2 loungers and a table. Best part was the privacy and seeing the whole back corner. There was an overhang as well so noone could see up, down or around.

I will never cruise again without this type of balcony. Made me feel like we were the only ones on the ship. Just bring a bungee cord for the door.

Good luck in snagging it!

Why do we need to bring a bungee cord?