Here is the new menu for Margaritaville on the Escape

MiffyLynx

Thanks for posting. Ten bucks for a cheesburger and fries? On a cruise ship where you've already paid to eat? :eek:

I love the Gem with FREE poolside burgers and fries. Let's hope NCL doesn't start charging for those!!

Guess the lines got shorter. Why would anyone pay those prices on a cruise?

Thanks for posting. Ten bucks for a cheesburger and fries? On a cruise ship where you've already paid to eat? :eek:

I love the Gem with FREE poolside burgers and fries. Let's hope NCL doesn't start charging for those!!

Speaking to many veteran cruisers, we never thought we would ever see the day that you would have to pay for a burger on a cruise ship. Never happened before on dozens of cruises on numerous cruise lines. This is "choice" we can do without.

We just ate there Fri. afternoon. Fish tacos & Volcano nachos.

Freeeeee in the nick of time I guess.

Most folks were in Nassau. We been there, done that, so hit Mville early lunch.

Spouse NOT a big fan of this place. And lines were usually 45-90 min waits.

Me thinks this will go way down now.

There are so many Free options on Escape.

Garden Cafe, OSheeans etc, as free options for a burger or fish & chips, etc.

If I'm gonna Pay for MargaritaVille? I will visit the one in Vegas.

On at sea days, did they have another outside space set up serving food? On other ships they have had one on the pool deck.

Speaking to many veteran cruisers, we never thought we would ever see the day that you would have to pay for a burger on a cruise ship. Never happened before on dozens of cruises on numerous cruise lines.

RCI has done that for years already.

Speaking to many veteran cruisers, we never thought we would ever see the day that you would have to pay for a burger on a cruise ship. Never happened before on dozens of cruises on numerous cruise lines. This is "choice" we can do without.

Isn't there a burger at Cagneys? Don't you pay for that? If you Don't want to pay for a burger at Margaritaville then it's as simple as going to a different venue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The largest NCL ship, and the fewest free options of any ship.

On at sea days, did they have another outside space set up serving food? On other ships they have had one on the pool deck.

No, none of the large ships has this.

Can anyone provide information as to whether Margaritaville will serve complimentary breakfast? We have been on the Getaway twice and enjoyed breakfast in the Flamingo Grill several mornings. It's a great option especially since we have two young kids with us. We are on the December 5th sailing, so any information would is appreciated!

Can anyone provide information as to whether Margaritaville will serve complimentary breakfast? We have been on the Getaway twice and enjoyed breakfast in the Flamingo Grill several mornings. It's a great option especially since we have two young kids with us. We are on the December 5th sailing, so any information would is appreciated!

We sailed the week of thanksgiving and they never had breakfast at Margaritaville. I was really hoping for one day, but nothing.

People that posted from the transatlantic showed a breakfast menu. I was looking forward to that too. Flamingo Grill has been our favorite for breakfast and lunch on our three Getaway cruises.

We just ate there Fri. afternoon. Fish tacos & Volcano nachos.

Freeeeee in the nick of time I guess.

Most folks were in Nassau. We been there, done that, so hit Mville early lunch.

Spouse NOT a big fan of this place. And lines were usually 45-90 min waits.

Me thinks this will go way down now.

That does not seem like "many" at all, it seems like lunch will be busy at most venue's on sea days.

Yes they are still having complimentary breakfast, And you can use you UDP there for lunch/dinner. I called NCL to complain about these changes and this is what a manager told me. I said to him, you really think that I would use one of my 3 UDP dinners, on burgers etc,? He then said yes, you are right, likely not a good idea!

Yes they are still having complimentary breakfast, And you can use you UDP there for lunch/dinner. I called NCL to complain about these changes and this is what a manager told me. I said to him, you really think that I would use one of my 3 UDP dinners, on burgers etc,? He then said yes, you are right, likely not a good idea!

If you have limited amount of meals, you have SDP, not UDP.

Ok na na na na hey hey hey GOODBYE. This is the fifth thread on this subject. Really people? I know the mo make a million threads on the same freaking topic and try to annoy Norwegian into reversing their decision