Specialty Rest. Prices

Team

Hello ..As I look around the message boards I seem to get a bit lost at times, as of TODAY can anyone tell us the Prices for the specialty Rest. ??

What is best option for lunch when embarking ??

Thank you :)

On S-Class ships, Murano costs $50pp, Tuscan and Quine is $45pp.

The buffet is always madness at embarcation whilst Bistro on Five is more sedate but costs $10pp.

Because they have priced the specialty restaurants so high they do a lot of on board discounts to fill empty tables. I would even ask for a discount.

As above the prices are just a mistake which forces them into offering constant discounts. After our experience where we more or less received a 50% discount whenever we wanted I would not even consider one of their packages. I know from one or two couples on our cruise who had taken the advance deal that they were less than impressed with still ending up paying 25% more for booking in advance.

Is the Porch now converted to seafood on all ships? Esp Equinox...

cost?

The Equinox does not have either the Porch or the Lawn Grill. Unless I am mistaken those restaurants are only on the Reflection and the Silhouette.

Is the Porch now converted to seafood on all ships? Esp Equinox...

cost?

The Equinox does not have either the Porch or the Lawn Grill. Unless I am mistaken those restaurants are only on the Reflection and the Silhouette.

Correct, neither on the Equinox.

Hello ..As I look around the message boards I seem to get a bit lost at times, as of TODAY can anyone tell us the Prices for the specialty Rest. ??

What is best option for lunch when embarking ??

Thank you :)

We are just off the Equinox from the 10 day over Thanksgiving. We got the 3 night Speciality pkg when we first got on board for $98.00 Good thing as Murano was fully booked except a few 8:30-9:00 pm slots.

Tuscan was full the evening we went, and in Silk Harvest we had a group of 21 from the Roll Call, and had a blast..

Tried to go to Bistro for lunch after embarking, but it had a 45+ minute wait!:eek: Went to the Oceanview, and it was very good.

Edited by wallie5446