Canyon Ranch question

Mango Mike

Well, it's that time of year again when I need to think of what to to get my lovely wife for Christmas. Aha, I've got it - a massage or two at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub on our upcoming cruise.

As you can see from my signature, we've been on a couple RCCL cruises and my wife has been to their spas for massages a few times but gets annoyed with the sales pitches. A little here and there, meh, okay - but hard sells - no thank you.

My question is, during the massage, does the masseuse try to pressure sell their lotions, etc and/or additional treatments?

Well, it's that time of year again when I need to think of what to to get my lovely wife for Christmas. Aha, I've got it - a massage or two at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub on our upcoming cruise.

As you can see from my signature, we've been on a couple RCCL cruises and my wife has been to their spas for massages a few times but gets annoyed with the sales pitches. A little here and there, meh, okay - but hard sells - no thank you.

My question is, during the massage, does the masseuse try to pressure sell their lotions, etc and/or additional treatments?

Most don't compared to former spa stafff..As for product,.I let them know I prefer my usual brand (from the prior spa) and get them cheaper on line...they do rec services but I usually book 2 per cruise (facial & massage)and let them know I am fully booked up....

They also offer same type of port specials...check time ship is in port....

Edited by hcat