Is there any way to get Latitudes ship pins?

jmcookiemonster25

Heh-I should probably start bringing mine home so that I can help people out that need them. I'm not a pin person, so it's just more junk for me and I leave them behind.

We were told on the Sun this year that too many people let them behind, so we had to ask for ours.

I never got any... do you have to be a certain level to get one?

I assume that after your first sail you are now considered a Latitudes member. So they are normally put in your cabin if you are a repeat cruiser, but as someone mentioned they might not always do this unless you ask for it.

I have a vest I have all of mine mounted on. 49 cruises and it is starting to get heavy. :)

Some ships we have been on 9 times each (Fantasy, Holiday, Elation)

I have an extra NCL Spirit if you cannot get it through NCL. Just shoot me an email at jetskier @hughes.net

Dave

Don't worry about having to buy them on Ebay! Just send an email to NCL and request them. I found the Latitudes email on the NCL site and sent them a request last month. I simply told them I hadn't received any pins from my previous cruises. They sent me two sets of pins for each cruise I've been on. I didn't ask for two - but now my husband has some also. Don't worry if you don't receive any response from your email - I never did. They just showed up all of a sudden in a hand-addressed unmarked envelope - they paid postage! It took about 2-3 weeks for them to arrive.

I thought that, if you had cruised once with NCL, you were automatically joined to Latitudes.

I suggest that you sign in to MyNCL, or "join" MyNCL and then check what it says about your Latitude situation.

Mike

i thought so too but it can't find my account, and being my last cruise on them was so long ago, i doubt they will give me credit.

i thought so too but it can't find my account, and being my last cruise on them was so long ago, i doubt they will give me credit.

I have heard of them giving people credit for cruises in the long ago based on photographs so if you have anything showing that you've cruised with them I would certainly recommend that you at least contact them to find out.

Is there any way to get Latitudes pin for ships I've been on? We probably grabbed them when we cruised but I don't know where they are. I just need the Spirit and the Breakaway. Is there any way to get these from NCL?

eBay. You will find them for a few bucks

I already looked, the cheapest ones are $6+ including shipping. Plus there are only a few ships.

Keep checking back frequently the market is very fluid and if needing more

than one from the same seller ASQ (Ask Seller Question) bargain Make Offer

Combine Shipping and Handling (postage).

You no like the price - don't buy - wait it out - and consider getting the

ship pin FREE from NCL by email and letter as noted in previous posts.

The cheapest ones are $6+ including shipping

That is pretty much the middle of the road - a buck of so for the pin and

Priority Mailing with Tracking $4 - the seller maybe making a token profit.

See if you can negotiate the postage to First Class at about $2 for about

half of the auction price. The plastic pins don't weigh much even if wrapped

well for mailing.

If you need the bird in hand by winning the auction go for it (Buy It Now)

otherwise wait for your ship pin to come in ! LOL !