Emerald Interior Cabin

mk36

Hi all, i will be travelling on Emerald at the start of Jan with my wife and 2 kids 1YO & 3YO, also my parents for 10 nights. We have booked an interior room which will have the beds on the wall. Does anyone know if the single beds down below can be configured into a double with a bunk opening over, not too sure where the crib will go but I'm not concerned with the reduced space as my parents have a balcony room opposite our cabin. We dont want to be in single beds if possible. Thanks

This is an inside quad on Emerald:

BG-7.jpg

BG-8.jpg

These last two are of an interior, not a quad

A724-5.jpg

A724-3.jpg

You have a number of options. Note that if you put the beds together, the steward will have to stand on the bed to make up the bunk and stow/lower it. If you put the crib at the foot of the bed, one person would not be able to get to the bathroom at night. Note that the ladder to the bunk would have to come off the foot of the bunk. If you really must have the beds together, you could push them to one side, and put the crib in front of the nightstands. If you leave the beds apart, the crib could go in front of the fridge and be out of everyone's way. There is also room in the closet area for the crib, but you would need to bring a nightlight for the bathroom to prevent waking the baby when using the bathroom at night, as the door would be right by the crib.

You may end up trying several arrangements before you find what works best. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

I would put both of them with if i could ;)

Im sure they will help out but its their vacation too so i dont want to lumber them with the kids. We will just be using our room to sleep and will make use of the balcony when it gets late, can carry the kids into our room then - my parents might well be in the nightclub!