Trying to acess my reservation

I was just trying to go into my reservation for 12/27 and add something to be delivered to our cabin from the gifts selection. It says We're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. I noticed this on my last cruise also is there a certain time they shut off your access and you need to call them for anything you might want to add? Thanks for your help.

I was just trying to go into my reservation for 12/27 and add something to be delivered to our cabin from the gifts selection. It says We're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. I noticed this on my last cruise also is there a certain time they shut off your access and you need to call them for anything you might want to add? Thanks for your help.

You should normally only lose access a few days before the cruise. It's too far in advance for you to lose access, so I would call Royal.

I've been having the same problem for a week now , RCI says its a problem on their end 🤔

Same here. I called them when it said "your reservation is unavailable". They said they had a computer issue. Dont mess with my cruise[emoji3]. I am ready to go!!!!

Have you tried accessing your reservations by clicking the Tab, BEFORE YOU GO + Online check In and writing in your Reserv # & Last name. I believe you should still be able to access your Reserv up to 4 days, after that they close it.

I am sailing on the Vision in January, and also on the Navigator in December. I can access the Navigator cruise with no issues. About 2 weeks ago I called my TA about my Vision cruise and now I can't get into the reservation. Many calls to RCCL and my TA and still no resolution. I want my cruise docs! :mad:

I am sailing on the Vision in January, and also on the Navigator in December. I can access the Navigator cruise with no issues. About 2 weeks ago I called my TA about my Vision cruise and now I can't get into the reservation. Many calls to RCCL and my TA and still no resolution. I want my cruise docs! :mad:

We could never access our cruise docs for our recent Vision cruise. Our TA eventually mailed the physical cruise doc booklet to us, because Royal could never get the electronic version to show up on the web site.

Edited by clarea

A year ago, our daughter & husbands sister were sailing with us out of Sydney, Australia, we had 3 cruises, including the Hawaii to Vancouver and we had all our docs, luggage tags shortly after final payment. The SIL only got luggage tags for the 1st cruise by the time we left. Since they were in the same cabin, i went into her booking and printed out extra tags, then made labels up to attach for the 2nd cruise with the new sailing date and their names. Since the Hawaii was a b2b, they didn't need anything. As far as the docs go unless one has transfers, they aren't needed.

We could never access our cruise docs for our recent Vision cruise. Our TA eventually mailed the physical cruise doc booklet to us, because Royal could never get the electronic version to show up on the web site.

Funny thing, after I posted I went and tried again and was able to access my reservation. I went to the cruise docs and had to redo them because my date of birth was incorrect. They had the year as XXXX, hey I know I am getting old, but they could have made me younger! Once I corrected it I was able to access it without any issues. Go figure.

Laurie

Funny thing, after I posted I went and tried again and was able to access my reservation. I went to the cruise docs and had to redo them because my date of birth was incorrect. They had the year as XXXX, hey I know I am getting old, but they could have made me younger! Once I corrected it I was able to access it without any issues. Go figure.

Laurie

I believe they always show the year as XXXX for security reasons. In other words, if you go back into the reservations again, it probably is showing as XXXX now. I believe they do the same for the passport number.

I believe they always show the year as XXXX for security reasons. In other words, if you go back into the reservations again, it probably is showing as XXXX now. I believe they do the same for the passport number.

The month and the day were correct, so I assumed that it was the year. Thanks for the information.

Laurie

Laurie

We had this happen, too, and then after it was corrected we couldn't get access to the reservation from our My Cruises page for several days. I finally looked here on CC and got the answer, which was basically to go in through a different spot on the website, and then it worked. Now we can access the reservation normally. The trick was using the "online check-in" link from the RCI home page.