Chilled Granny Smith and Cuder Soup

Seasoned field greens, carrot and cherry tomatoes

Mains

Signature PastaSteamed

Cod over warm lentil salad

Grilled seafood skewer and mango lime salsa

Surf and Turf

Pad Thai

We had a different menu the first night than other nights. It did not have the "every night" selections.

The second night I saw the "every night" choices as well as a few additional items....this continued each night thereafter.

Be sure to try the alfredo--yummy!

We had a different menu the first night than other nights. It did not have the "every night" selections.

The second night I saw the "every night" choices as well as a few additional items....this continued each night thereafter.

Be sure to try the alfredo--yummy!

And make sure you mention that you want the Parmesan basket, I believe if you have it as the app it doesn't normally come with it (or is that if you order it as a main) but either way ASK.

And make sure you mention that you want the Parmesan basket, I believe if you have it as the app it doesn't normally come with it (or is that if you order it as a main) but either way ASK.

Good hint! I think I've had it as the app before and without the parmesan basket I was a bit disappointed.

Good hint! I think I've had it as the app before and without the parmesan basket I was a bit disappointed.

I had the Alfredo about 3 times (as app) no basket, Mrs Gut has it once as a main (basket).

Told Ronaldo (our waiter who was a real laugh) it was sexual discrimination, got it every time thereafter.

We have 2 Emerald Princess trips coming up real soon. Does anyone have any Princess menus or food pictures to share?

I like thinking about what I'm going to eat! :D

Thanks in advance.

Some photos from the Caribbean Princess. I assume there is not much of a difference

2015-0923152020My20Pictures2009231520Caribbean20Princess20Norway20193_zpsi0aigfuz.jpg

2015-092315%20%20My%20Pictures%20092315%20Caribbean%20Princess%20Norway%201408_zpsrmwlqmrx.jpg

2015-092315%20%20My%20Pictures%20092315%20Caribbean%20Princess%20Norway%20759_zps6utlbl6c.jpg

2015-092315%20%20My%20Pictures%20092315%20Caribbean%20Princess%20Norway%201409_zpsthv4jpqr.jpg

2015-092315%20%20My%20Pictures%20092315%20Caribbean%20Princess%20Norway%20721_zps5ymu2a32.jpg

Howard

Certainly had them some afternoons around 3:00

Thanks! I'll be looking for them.

The scones are the main reason I go to the teas. Besides the tea, I skip everything else and wait for the scone with extra cream. Actually, having them in the buffet might be dangerous! :D

Edited by metairiegal
typo