Fresh squeezed juices question

sc2011

I'll be on the Epic in April. Has anyone ordered fresh squeezed juices on the Epic or other NCL ships? I seem to remember seeing a station in the Garden Cafe on one of my past cruises but didn't pay much attention. Is that where the fresh squeezed juice station is? Can you order them from anywhere on the ship? What kind of juices are available - vegetables too? Fresh pressed apple juice? Thank you to anyone who has information to share.

There were fruits and vegetables on the Breakaway in Sept. Made to order, in the buffet at breakfast. I didn't notice it anywhere else or available outside of breakfast???

I didn't get any, so don't know anything else. :)

I'm pretty sure the only "fresh squeezed" will be OJ...and that's only in venues where there is breakfast service. Everything else will be bottled or canned. The "self serve" station will not have the fresh squeezed.

Edited by cb at sea

On the Jewel and Gem there was a fresh Juice Station during the morning buffet. You pick out the veggie's and fruit that you prefer. A 12 oz glass was around $3.00. :)

Thank you. This must be what I remember from the Jewel. Wonder if it's in the Epic too? We shall see and I'll report back the details.