I must SHARE this with you!

cruisequeen4ever

I don't think I've mentioned yet...the suite breakfast is now served in Crown Grill. ANY pax can now purchase a $45 deluxe breakfast to be enjoyed in Crown Grill, at a dining room window table, or on your balcony. This is similar to the champagne breakfast from before but a little different. I would totally do this if I could order off of the suite breakfast menu, but it's just one entree (quiche), which is not at all appealing to me. Too bad!

I don't think I've mentioned yet...the suite breakfast is now served in Crown Grill. ANY pax can now purchase a $45 deluxe breakfast to be enjoyed in Crown Grill, at a dining room window table, or on your balcony. This is similar to the champagne breakfast from before but a little different. I would totally do this if I could order off of the suite breakfast menu, but it's just one entree (quiche), which is not at all appealing to me. Too bad!

A $45.00 quiche? Now that really is steep!

Maureen

I must say, DJ Layla blew it up tonight at Skywalkers! I completely rescind my previous statement; she played all current music tonight from around 11:30 on. Lots of people dancing and awesome music!

Awesome. That sounds fun. Gonna be there!!! Thanks.

Thats too bad. Looks as if the suite breakfast atmosphere will be watered down now if many take advantage of this. I enjoyed the low number of people and

quiet surroundings.

At 4 AM last night, the captain made an announcement in all staterooms for the medical response team to report to a stateroom. At his Noon announcement, he said that we have a medical emergency, and we would be racing to Princess Cays early to disembark the pax to go to the hospital. I met a guy this afternoon who donated blood to the pax and said the man was around 65 and was having trouble getting oxygen through his blood or something like that. The medical evacuation was done during our Captain's Circle Party and apparently successfully. We are sailing around aimlessly until tomorrow morning.

The approx. Captain's Circle info. is...MTP cutoff was around 200 days. 189 Elites onboard, with the MTP being a lady with around 900 days.

I can actually confirm that there really are prizes in the golden balloons! Deputy Karen just announced that, so I'm off to hopefully pop a golden balloon with a prize!

At 4 AM last night, the captain made an announcement in all staterooms for the medical response team to report to a stateroom. At his Noon announcement, he said that we have a medical emergency, and we would be racing to Princess Cays early to disembark the pax to go to the hospital. I met a guy this afternoon who donated blood to the pax and said the man was around 65 and was having trouble getting oxygen through his blood or something like that. The medical evacuation was done during our Captain's Circle Party and apparently successfully. We are sailing around aimlessly until tomorrow morning.

The approx. Captain's Circle info. is...MTP cutoff was around 200 days. 189 Elites onboard, with the MTP being a lady with around 900 days.

I can actually confirm that there really are prizes in the golden balloons! Deputy Karen just announced that, so I'm off to hopefully pop a golden balloon with a prize!

Please keep us updated. T&P for the ill passenger.

The captain announced that the sick pax is "doing great" at a Ft. Lauderdale hospital! We had another medical emergency late last night, but I don't know any details.

Today was a beautiful and fun day at Princess Cays! It was quite breezy, resulting in poor snorkeling but wonderfully cooling.

We went to The Salty Dog tonight thanks to another CC pax reporting that it's currently FREE! They said it is expected to go back to being $19 next cruise; they just weren't ready this cruise. IMHO, the food was fun and good. Loved the 3 apps and the desserts! The entrees were good but too much food. We wouldn't call it a $19 meal when we can pay just $6 more and have Crown Grill. We gave feedback that we would pay $10 and include 2 entrees instead of 3. The service was a work in progress, shall we say. They tried, but they're not in the rhythm of it, and really they should wait another cruise to start charging.

Today, we did experience a water issue, no hot water this morning. A quick visit to Pax Services had it resolved by the time we returned from Princess Cays.

As we round out this first segment, we feel glee that we do not have to put out or luggage tonight, and we are not even halfway through our Christmas cruise!! [emoji16][emoji568]

A $45.00 quiche? Now that really is steep!

Maureen

What is steep to some is ... awww forget it, that IS steep!!:eek:

Gee... $45 for breakfast at Crown Grill or $25 for dinner at Crown Grill... Uh, gee, uh...:confused:

Thanks for all the info!! I will take a look at the Share, but the Crown Grill is my choice for now. My wife wants to see the Share menu and will decide if it meets her culinary standards.

I suspect we may be dining at the Share after she reviews it.

Also...there's no linen shortage on here, we have the glorious new robes, and there are still pool towels in the stateroom! [emoji106]

Do those "glorious new robes" still come in three sizes, small, x-small, and xx-small? If they started providing robes in 'normal' sizes, I could leave my robe at home and I might, just might, have room for my tuxedo. :D

What is steep to some is ... awww forget it, that IS steep!!:eek:

Gee... $45 for breakfast at Crown Grill or $25 for dinner at Crown Grill... Uh, gee, uh...:confused:

The $45 breakfast is the Deluxe Breakfast for two that includes a half bottle of good Champagne in addition to the pastries, smoked salmon, fruits and berries and the crab quiche. This was previously offered on the balcony but they appear to be offering it in a dining room also. On the Pacific the options were on your balcony or in the Club Restaurant. The price used to be $32/couple but apparently has recently been increased to $45/couple, quite a steep price increase :eek: We only did it once when it was $32 and even then it was a gift from out TA. We wouldn't consider doing it again at $45/couple.

Onto our new 8 day segment...We have been without hot water for several showers now!! It had been fixed but then happened again. Pax Services has been nice but said others are experiencing the same problem, and the plumbers are working on it. I really hope it's fixed ASAP!! She offered the spa showers, and though I know some love to use them, I'm not a fan of public showers at all!

I forgot to say last cruise that the glorious new robes lasted only a day! Lol We have been back to the small, ratty robes despite requesting the new ones.

Other than the cold showers, we continue to have a wonderful Christmas cruise! DH was so sweet and surprised me by decorating our whole stateroom for Christmas while I did the Treasure Hunt on turnaround day! There are many children aboard as expected, but most appear to be well-behaved. Everyone is in a cheery, festive mood, and some of the crew is decked out in Santa hats! Christmas music is being piped in throughout the ship! LOVE Christmas cruises now!

A sign is now posted in Horizon Court prohibiting the refilling of personal water bottles due to germs; at long last!!!! Unfortunately, I've still seen several doing it!

We had dinner last night at Crown Grill; it was delicious as always!

Tonight is the first Formal night and the Gold/Ruby Captain's Circle Party. The Platinum/Elite party is on a port day and Smart Casual attire.

The ship has been bouncing along as we sail in and out of storms, but the weather is still blissfully hot, and we are all having fun on our Caribbean adventure!

Onto our new 8 day segment...We have been without hot water for several showers now!! It had been fixed but then happened again. Pax Services has been nice but said others are experiencing the same problem, and the plumbers are working on it. I really hope it's fixed ASAP!! She offered the spa showers, and though I know some love to use them, I'm not a fan of public showers at all!

I forgot to say last cruise that the glorious new robes lasted only a day! Lol We have been back to the small, ratty robes despite requesting the new ones.

Other than the cold showers, we continue to have a wonderful Christmas cruise! DH was so sweet and surprised me by decorating our whole stateroom for Christmas while I did the Treasure Hunt on turnaround day! There are many children aboard as expected, but most appear to be well-behaved. Everyone is in a cheery, festive mood, and some of the crew is decked out in Santa hats! Christmas music is being piped in throughout the ship! LOVE Christmas cruises now!

A sign is now posted in Horizon Court prohibiting the refilling of personal water bottles due to germs; at long last!!!! Unfortunately, I've still seen several doing it!

Tonight is the first Formal night and the Gold/Ruby Captain's Circle Party. The Platinum/Elite party is on a port day and Smart Casual attire.

The ship has been bouncing along as we sail in and out of storms, but the weather is still blissfully hot, and we are all having fun on our Caribbean adventure!

Can you tell us what cabin you are in or at least the deck and and area of the ship? Thanks

Unacceptable!! :mad:

We are in the Aft. I asked for an update tonight and was told that they have no idea when the hot water will be fixed! She didn't look hopeful at all. It better not be the whole cruise!! The man who was in front of me in the Suite/Elite line is having the same problem, and even the Cruise Staff was making jokes about the lack of hot water on the last cruise!

We are in the Aft. I asked for an update tonight and was told that they have no idea when the hot water will be fixed! She didn't look hopeful at all. It better not be the whole cruise!! The man who was in front of me in the Suite/Elite line is having the same problem, and even the Cruise Staff was making jokes about the lack of hot water on the last cruise!

We are booked in D735 beginning Jan 23d for a back to back so about 4.5 weeks to get everything fixed up.

We have hot water again! [emoji322][emoji323] Today, we have 10 ft seas, and a pax measured the wind speed fore at 92 MPH!! Craziness! The beautiful gingerbread village is set up in the Piazza. Tonight's Italian night, so looking forward to eggplant parmigiana and 3 desserts! Happy Hour is only from 3-4 PM on this segment. On the last segment it was 3-4 and 11-Midnight. When we went to Skywalkers last night, security was carding the young ones, lots trying to sneak in. I've seen several officer's and crew's families aboard; what fun for them to have their families with them for Christmas! Time for Happy Hour and ornament making!