Allure and Coastal Kitchen reservations for suite guests

Not sure if you can make it on line in advance, but when the concierge contacts you the week before, just let them know what times you would like. We ate there the first night, and then twice more based on the menu. Never had an issue booking once on board. The main dining room (we had MTD) was a zoo...so I would recommend either a specialty of CK. For breakfast, either Johnnie Rockets or CK is your best bet. They do have lunch there on sea days, but we never went. Try to get Lovely for your server....she is wonderful! Also, the bar server Timea is a blast....have fun!

Can anyone tell me who is/has stayed in a GS or above when coastal kitchen reservations can be made??? Sailing in April and there is not an option to book online. Can they only be made onboard??? Thanks!!!

When we sailed on Allure in November, we also could not make prior reservations for CK. When the Concierge emailed me a week prior to our sail date, I replied to their email with the dates and time for CK reservations which they forwarded to CK. When we boarded, I went to CK and our reservations were already sent to them, everything worked out fine.

This is the email you will receive from the Concierge

Greetings From Your Allure Concierges,

My name is Ana Jimenez. My colleague Jeremias Lora Martinez, and I will be your Concierges onboard Allure of the Seas during your upcoming cruise vacation. We look forward to welcoming you onboard; however, we are available now to help you with recommendations, reservations and other preparations for your cruise.

As our Concierge guest, you will enjoy exclusive amenities and services such as:

· Use of the Suite Lounge located on deck 17 aft.

· Express Breakfast from 7:00 am to 8:00 am and a la carte Breakfast from 8:00 am to 10:00 am in the Suite Lounge, deck 17.

· Lunch from Noon to 1:30 pm in Suite Lounge, deck 17 aft

· Dinner served in the Coastal Kitchen Restaurant, deck 17aft. By reservations only.

· Bar service is available from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, serving a wide array of beverages for purchase.

· A selection of complimentary wine, Champagne, beer and soft drinks are available in the Suite Lounge from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.

· A select menu of complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres are served daily in the Suite Lounge from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

· Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom amenities

· Exclusive Reception for suite guests with Senior Officers. (Invitation will be sent to your suite).

· Daily Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant menus displayed in the lounge.

· Full Dining Room menu privilege through Room Service, available when the Dining Room is open (please see the insert menus in the Suite Binder).

· Priority reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Sports Activities, Shore Excursions, and Vitality Spa services.

· Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night.

· Private sun deck with loungers and cabanas on deck 17 forward. (Cabanas are limited and are available on a first-come-first served basis).

· Show Reservations are not required to all suite guests except for the comedy show. Please show your Gold colored SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

· Limited VIP seats for the shows in Amber Theater (First 2 rows center, Deck 5), Studio B (Three front rows on left hand side pavilion) and Aqua Theater (first 2 rows from the top). Please show your SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

Additional information will be available in your suite.

We are also pleased to extend to you the opportunity to make advance reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants including the Chef’s Table. At this small-group dinner in a private dining room, an Executive Chef and Sommelier will together guide you through a multi-course feast with wine pairings. If you would like to reserve a place at the Chef's Table, please let me know via email.

Finally, the Suite Lounge is a private area available to you on a 24-hour basis. We respectfully request that all guests observe a smart-casual dress code in the lounge. Please note that footwear is required at all times and that swimwear and pool attire are not allowed. In addition, guests below 18 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times and must well behaved.

Thank you for choosing to sail with Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you aboard Allure of the Seas.

Ana Jimenez and Jeremias Lora Martinez

Suite Concierges - Allure of the Seas

al_concierge01@rccl.com

On our Quantum and Anthem sailings, we were able to make advance CK reservations on the Cruise Planner.

Can anyone tell me who is/has stayed in a GS or above when coastal kitchen reservations can be made??? Sailing in April and there is not an option to book online. Can they only be made onboard??? Thanks!!!

It was super easy to get a reservation once onboard or last minute.

• 2 weeks later...

This is exactly what I needed to know. We have 1st seating, but if we can avoid the zoo that is the main dining room, I think we will since I will be alone with my sight impaired parents (usually my husband is with us, but he wanted a break from cruising-I know he is a nut). I have to find the menus now for MDR and CK so I can make a plan in advance.

• 7 months later...

You must make them onboard. I never had any problem getting them on Allure this past week. We ate 90% of our meals in CK.

Oasis we never had an issue walking in and this was Spring break. I think a couple of times we had to wait 20-30 minutes for a table to open up so we just hit the bar for a few cocktails.

We did tend to go a little later that most people (7:00 - 7:30) and by 8:30 the CK is pretty much empty it seemed.

Headed out to Allure in 53 days so will be able to give you more later.

We never make RSVP as it's called "vacation" and not "work."

On Oasis you can make reservations right at the Coastal Kitchen desk. On the 8/27 sailing we had no problems doing our reservations the day before. On Day 5 of the cruise there was a sign at the CK desk saying that they were totally booked for the evening and could not take any more reservations for that evening. On the last day of the cruise we had to do a 7 PM reservation because our usual 6:30 time was already fully booked. Hope that info helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The other thing we really enjoyed was having breakfast items from CK delivered to the suite. Love having breakfast on the balcony without having to get all dressed up!

THAT sounds fabulous! Love breakfast on the balcony, thanks for the tip[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You need to order room service if you want it delivered to your room

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Does CK deliver breakfast outside of Deck 17?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

CK breakfast can be delivered to your room to those in Sky/Star Class Suites......just like you can get if you're in a GS or above on other ships.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise