I'd hate to be a Princess phone rep today!

CineGraphic

Princess just mass-emailed a bunch a folks claiming that their "Passenger Immigration Information" had not yet been submitted.

I sail in less than 2 weeks and knew something wasn't right because I was able to print my boarding pass months ago. I called and the rep says they are getting slammed with calls. Nobody knows why the emails were sent out.

Same here. I called Princess and the rep told me it had something to do with upper case and lower case information being entered into their system. What a crock. Then received the second email to ignore the first email. I had printed out my boarding pass over a month ago after I filled out all my info in the personalizer.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

The IT department at Princess never ceases to amaze me in the stupid things they do. I sincerely wish Princess would spend a little money and get better people in their IT department. When I was working I saw management time and again cut IT funds only to have it come back and bite them in the posterior. IT is important in this day of electronic communication so fix it Princess.

Princess just mass-emailed a bunch a folks claiming that their "Passenger Immigration Information" had not yet been submitted.

I sail in less than 2 weeks and knew something wasn't right because I was able to print my boarding pass months ago. I called and the rep says they are getting slammed with calls. Nobody knows why the emails were sent out.

I hope it was (mis)labled 'Emergency Notification'

Princess loves that!

Same here. I called Princess and the rep told me it had something to do with upper case and lower case information being entered into their system. What a crock. Then received the second email to ignore the first email. I had printed out my boarding pass over a month ago after I filled out all my info in the personalizer.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Princess NEVER EVER admits to human error on their part. In one of my survey forms I told them to quit blaming security or customs for their blatant incompetence. I told them that passengers are not stupid and for once own up to their errors.

Princess NEVER EVER admits to human error on their part. In one of my survey forms I told them to quit blaming security or customs for their blatant incompetence. I told them that passengers are not stupid and for once own up to their errors.

As you seem to feel very strongly negative about many aspects of

princess's product, why do you keep purchasing it?

Vote with your dollars!

Edited by pablo222