....... and to all a good night

skeeter195

I am reading threads and realizing that lately there have been a lot of complaining, griping and out right anger towards NCL and in some cases fellow CC members. I myself got caught up in a thread this week and now say to myself, wow who really cares.

So to everyone here I say "Merry Christmas, or happy holidays to all and to all a good night". Enjoy your families and friends.

Yes Merry Christmas to you too! Nothing more important than spending time with family and friends.

Don't worry about the little stuff that is posted the only thing that matters is what you believe in not others opinions!

Merry Christmas

well said op, Merry Christmas to all. Not sure about the weather were you all are, but here in CT, it's almost 70 degrees, craziest thing I ever saw :)

Not too far off that in MA--we have broken records all over the state. No White Christmas here--but, we'll take it for now--snow won't be too far away...:eek: Enjoy your holidays!:)

Not too far off that in MA--we have broken records all over the state. No White Christmas here--but' date=' we'll take it for now--snow won't be too far away...:eek: Enjoy your holidays!:)[/quote']

Also from MA, loving the almost 70 degree weather today!!

Merry Christmas to all!!

I am reading threads and realizing that lately there have been a lot of complaining, griping and out right anger towards NCL and in some cases fellow CC members. I myself got caught up in a thread this week and now say to myself, wow who really cares.

So to everyone here I say "Merry Christmas, or happy holidays to all and to all a good night". Enjoy your families and friends.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

I wish everyone a very happy holiday season... Merry Christmas, Belated Happy Hanukkah and very Happy and prosperous New Year!!

Safe and happy travels to all...

Cheers...

PS... temps here in Southern Ontario reached 15C / 60 F... now that's a wooooooooooohoooooooooo yeah baby...

Edited by All-ready2cruise
PS

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from chilly Arizona, where it is 60 degrees.

Safe travel for those on the road or in the air.

Are you in Flagstaff then? just sayin'...

We're in the "Banana Belt" of Canada and our temps are the same.....???

Happy Christmas...:p

Are you in Flagstaff then? just sayin'...

We're in the "Banana Belt" of Canada and our temps are the same.....???

Happy Christmas...:p

Goodness no, it's like 35 degrees there, I'm west of Phoenix where it should be a lot warmer. Even though I lived in Minnesota for 16 years, I've become a cold weather wimp after living here for 10 years:)

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Goodness no, it's like 35 degrees there, I'm west of Phoenix where it should be a lot warmer. Even though I lived in Minnesota for 16 years, I've become a cold weather wimp after living here for 10 years:)

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Thanks, same to you... loved Arizona, beautiful place, even Flagstaff and I think the temp was about the same, 35F, when we visited on our 6 week road trip... LOL. :D