Some quick notes re: Our 10-night Celebrity Equinox Cruise (December 11-21)

elena7seas

Given that we celebrate Christmas, and we didn't return home from our cruise until December 22, my notes at this point must be brief by necessity.

It was a great cruise, as great as any Caribbean cruise we have taken. There were a few small issues that we noted, but nothing that diminished our pleasure in being at sea, and being pampered by a great crew on a beautiful ship. I am just going to make some points as I think of them, as I haven't the time to compose a review. I will try to answer any questions that are posted as I see them.

AquaClass Cabin 1579 (portside under the overhang):

• Loyd, our cabin steward and his assistant (whom we never saw or spoke to, but know he existed because I asked Loyd if he HAD an assistant) provided great service couldn't have been better or more friendly.

• The cabin was in A-1 condition.
  • The towels were excellent at all times. Bath towels were large and fluffy.
  • One chilled bottle of Celebrity bubbly still provided.
  • Spa bag with 2 pair of slippers and one lip balm still provided.
  • Two welcome bottles of water only, no further bottles provide.
  • Flavoured teas provided daily
  • Large Equadorian Rose and one spray of Alstromeria provided by Captain's club on first "Evening Chic" day. These lasted the whole cruise.

more to come...

Edited by elena7seas

Given that we celebrate Christmas, and we didn't return home from our cruise until December 22, my notes at this point must be brief by necessity.

It was a great cruise, as great as any Caribbean cruise we have taken. There were a few small issues that we noted, but nothing that diminished our pleasure in being at sea, and being pampered by a great crew on a beautiful ship. I am just going to make some points as I think of them, as I haven't the time to compose a review. I will try to answer any questions that are posted as I see them.

AquaClass Cabin 1579 (portside under the overhang):

• Loyd, our cabin steward and his assistant (whom we never saw or spoke to, but know he existed because I asked Loyd if he HAD an assistant) provided great service couldn't have been better or more friendly.

• The cabin was in A-1 condition.
  • The towels were excellent at all times. Bath towels were large and fluffy.
  • One chilled bottle of Celebrity bubbly still provided.
  • Spa bag with 2 pair of slippers and one lip balm still provided.
  • Two welcome bottles of water only, no further bottles provide.
  • Flavoured teas provided daily
  • Large Equadorian Rose and one spray of Alstromeria provided by Captain's club on first "Evening Chic" day. These lasted the whole cruise.

more to come...

Thanks for the notes.