I am so excited

I almost never post here and this is a really useless thread but I am so, so damned happy and I wanted to tell someone! :D

I fly out of ORD tomorrow night/morning at 3AM to SJU. AOS 12/26 - 01/02. I have been on a few cruises, my list doesn't take up many sheets of paper like some of you here so I still get that feeling a few days before.

Sorry for wasting your time. SO EXCITED!!!!!

Please don't apologize! We have been on nine cruises and I get excited every time. We have one coming up in April and another one in April 2017. In 2017 we have booked a grand suite. We are very excited about that.

Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy your excitement.

Cruising is my "happy place". I most definitely get excited when going on a cruise!!:D

Sailing on the Navigator January 31st. Am I excited? You bet your sweet bippy I am!

Bon Voyage! Have a great time on your cruise!:)

We leave one week from today for Freedom of the Seas!! We are excited also. This will be our 20th cruise and I always get excited to go. We have our first suite on this cruise, so we are super ready!! Thanks for sharing the excitement, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!! Happy Cruising in 2016!!

Get excited - have a GREAT Cruise - after all - it is VACATION TIME! :)

We still get excited over all our cruises have them booked 2 years in advance and love the planning stage and the excitement that leads up to counting the days until we leave!

Merry Christmas to each of you- may your day be filled with family - friends - fun and all your heart's desires!

I almost never post here and this is a really useless thread but I am so, so damned happy and I wanted to tell someone! :D

I fly out of ORD tomorrow night/morning at 3AM to SJU. AOS 12/26 - 01/02. I have been on a few cruises, my list doesn't take up many sheets of paper like some of you here so I still get that feeling a few days before.

Sorry for wasting your time. SO EXCITED!!!!!

Hello, fellow Hoosier! I'm excited for you! We sail out of San Juan on our next booked cruise....but that's 420 days away and I'm already excited! ;)