Need help identifying a past Carnibsl cruise ship

Cruisechick24

Hello! In January 2005 I went on a Carnival cruise with my parents, but I can't remember the ship name. We sailed out of Florida (Ft Lauderdale I think, but I am not positive.) We visited St Thomas, San Jaun, St Martin and Martinique. I remember that the ship had a retractable roof over the aft pool and I stayed in a balcony room. If anyone out there can narrow this down for me I would appreciate it!!!!

Or the OP was 10 years old at the time.

I guess you've taken the 24 at the end of Cruisechick24's name to mean they are 24 years old?

If thats the case and they took a cruise in 2005

Hello! In January 2005 I went on a Carnival cruise with my parents

Then they would have been 14 at the time and 24 now? Not 10?

ex techie

I guess you've taken the 24 at the end of Cruisechick24's name to mean they are 24 years old?

ex techie

I didn't take anything. I just guessed they were a kid since they couldn't remember any details and they mentioned sailing with their parents. Sorry I didn't break it down enough for you. If you figured it out, why did you think they partied too much? I just don't get people that need to be sarcastic in life. You feel you've figured it out, so good for you. You've won. You are superior to me.

Edited by notentirelynormal

Hello! In January 2005 I went on a Carnival cruise with my parents, but I can't remember the ship name. We sailed out of Florida (Ft Lauderdale I think, but I am not positive.) We visited St Thomas, San Jaun, St Martin and Martinique. I remember that the ship had a retractable roof over the aft pool and I stayed in a balcony room. If anyone out there can narrow this down for me I would appreciate it!!!!

Do you recall how many nights you spent aboard?

You might check with Carnival. The simplest way would be to join the VFIP club and submit a past cruise claim. I believe you will have to provide a sail date in the request.

We have been able to get all the Carnival ships and dates we have been on on Carnival's web site. If you went with your parents ask in their names. Haven't been there is a while but it may have been under 'history'. Can anyone be more specific?

Thanks for your help! I found out it was the Triumph!

And on a side note, 24 is the day of the month I was born. I wasn't wasted on the cruise. I was just young and had been on a few in a short period of time so it was hard to remember specific details about that ship

Edited by Cruisechick24

So? Most teenagers don't give a crap about the name of the ship they're on.

I didn't take anything. I just guessed they were a kid since they couldn't remember any details and they mentioned sailing with their parents. Sorry I didn't break it down enough for you. If you figured it out, why did you think they partied too much? I just don't get people that need to be sarcastic in life. You feel you've figured it out, so good for you. You've won. You are superior to me.

Funny!

Thanks for your help! I found out it was the Triumph!

And on a side note, 24 is the day of the month I was born. I wasn't wasted on the cruise. I was just young and had been on a few in a short period of time so it was hard to remember specific details about that ship

Glad you got it figured out. Thanks for not leaving us hanging. :)

WOW! That is not an entirely normal response.

I had no idea of the age of the OP. You assumed they were a child and I assumed they were an adult, as why would they sign up to a board like this and not just ask their parents?

ex techie

So? Most teenagers don't give a crap about the name of the ship they're on.

Huh?

The OP never said they were a teenager in their first post. Notentirelynormal assumed they were a child, I assumed they were an adult at the time of cruising on the presumption that if you were a child and a young adult now, why wouldn't you ask your parents rather than sign up to CC to ask?

ex techie