Stevia on Regal Princess?

jim_in_nyc

No! Bring your own. They only have sweet n low, equal, Splenda, and sugar. Just off Emerald Princess today 12/27/2015.

Sorry not about Splenda, but we are going on Emerald in Jan and Feb and were wondering if the hot/cold water and toilets overflowing has been fixed. Also if there were new beds? Thanks for helping us out.

Mary

Sorry not about Splenda, but we are going on Emerald in Jan and Feb and were wondering if the hot/cold water and toilets overflowing has been fixed. Also if there were new beds? Thanks for helping us out.

Mary

Yes new beds. Toilets were ok most of the time. Not overflowing but running dry with vacuum noise. Linens were a mix of old and new. We has hot and cold water. A/C was too warm for us. New carpet in public areas and on pool deck.

Yes new beds. Toilets were ok most of the time. Not overflowing but running dry with vacuum noise. Linens were a mix of old and new. We has hot and cold water. A/C was too warm for us. New carpet in public areas and on pool deck.

The AC on the Regal can be hit & miss. We were in a cabin with great AC and had to move during a B2B right next door & it was only so-so.

Unlike other ships the cabins on the Regal & Royal have separate AC units for each cabin which can vary greatly.

Thanks so much for your help.

What has any of this to do with "Stevia?"

It doesn't...I said it didn't in earlier post but wanted to ask someone who knew first hand about the problems on Emerald as we will be on. Sorry...please forgive me! By the way, we bring our own Stevia in packets.

Bring your own.

This is like when Splenda first became popular, the ships didn't have it. I guess the "powers that be" in the cruise industry were waiting to see if Splenda was going to catch on or was just a thing with a small group. So for several cruises I would take a ziplock bag full of Splenda packets. Now all the ships I've been on have carried Splenda.

Mine sure does. ;) That's why I look for the substitute whenever possible.

As a diabetic I must limit sugar intake. So far Stivia does not raise my blood sugar like Splenda and regular sugar do. Equal gives me headaches and I can tolerate sweet n low

Nothing at all wrong with REAL sugar! Your body KNOWS what to do with it!

In reasonable amounts. But most eat way too much of the stuff and are not aware of what a "reasonable" amount is or how much they are actually eating. Sugar is added to a lot of processed foods and is a huge contributor to why so many are obese.