Live "Oasis Jan 2nd 2016"

whitshel

Or position this morning

9706f4b525fd61df5f57daf6b0f21263.jpg

Heading 17.5 miles per hour

I tried to check my speed this morning for the zoom but my connection was spotty. Buy right now I'm in the diamond lounge and here is my screen shot.

25a9c813753e3fe1f3b768e5851d2c74.jpg

MO betta!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Do you think the $79 drink card was available from day 1?

I specifically looked for any ads or brochures and saw nothing, I meant to ask one of the bar tenders but never did. So my guess is no. They really should tho. I would have bought one on day 1 for sure. And again is nice cause you can share that.

Been lurking and enjoying your posts. Confused by this though. Are the coupons you refer to here the diamond coupons? Or does it somehow refer to the post before with why 10 drinks card?

Yes diamond coupons. Sorry, I even confuse myself going back through and read this😆

I specifically looked for any ads or brochures and saw nothing, I meant to ask one of the bar tenders but never did. So my guess is no. They really should tho. I would have bought one on day 1 for sure. And again is nice cause you can share that.

Thanks, appreciate the info. Have fun on the All-Access tour!

We missed you at the Meet & Mingle!

We dined at 150 CP on our BOGO coupon on night one and were charged $45 for one cover, even though the menu said $40. We were too tired at that point to argue about it - we had done enough grousing about the sky high wine prices. As an example, a glass of Oberon Cabernet on Serenade was $10 in October/November. On this cruise it's $17.:eek: We sat at the Trellis Bar for awhile last night and the bartender said that we were among the few people who hadn't purchased a drink package. One crew member said that Allure had dropped her holiday pricing this week, but Oasis decided to stick with it. We briefly thought of getting a package, but there aren't many wines that we enjoy for less than the $13/glass cap, so we'd be shelling out extra. My liver is thanking RCI for raising prices to the point that we are only ordering one paid glass a day.

We have noticed both old and new drink and specialty restaurant menus around the ship - every time we tried to order at a lower price the new menu magically appeared. But Giovanni's Table was $25 and it was a superb experience - our table of 14 had stellar service, the food was great and it was a wonderful birthday celebration for DH.

That was only for bottles (the 20% off) and probably only because we were hosting a party and ordering several. I'm greatly enjoying the Internet, too. :)

Today is the last day to purchase a drink package. There was a message on our stateroom TV that they are offering a drink card of 10 drinks for $79. I don't know what's included, though.

Sorry, I did plan to attend but we didn't get any notification in our room and I didn't see it in the compass. I forgot what day it was but figured it was day 2, but by time I thought about it, I'm sure I had missed it. We aren't getting a whole lot of things with the Compass each night. We usually get the c and a party notifications etc each night but this trip we got just the one when we boarded and it had all the different things on it.

Sori again 😯

Do you think the $79 drink card was available from day 1?

I don't think it was. They had a notice on the TV yesterday, along with a reminder that yesterday was the last day to buy a drink package, so I think it's for those who want to drink up on their last few days.

Yikes! I can only imagine the price of our favorite Cabernet. Is there a big increase in the bottle prices too?

Continue enjoying Don's birthday celebration. Wish we could have joined you...:)

I wish you could have too! It's a busy week with two birthday boys but we have next week to relaxe.

Caymus is over $100/bottle. And it wasn't served at the Chefs Table, so we are going without.:(. I've been whining about that, too.;)

I don't think it was. They had a notice on the TV yesterday, along with a reminder that yesterday was the last day to buy a drink package, so I think it's for those who want to drink up on their last few days.

So it appears from what you are saying that you would have from Tuesday to Friday to use up 10 drinks. Ten drinks in four days along with diamond drinks would be too much for me I think.

So it appears from what you are saying that you would have from Tuesday to Friday to use up 10 drinks. Ten drinks in four days along with diamond drinks would be too much for me I think.

Remember though that you can share the drinks from the card. For the two of us, that would be a good deal.

I wish you could have too! It's a busy week with two birthday boys but we have next week to relaxe.

Caymus is over $100/bottle. And it wasn't served at the Chefs Table, so we are going without.:(. I've been whining about that, too.;)

Hi! We are also at the Oasis right now and had the 2013 Caymus two nights in a row. It is $119 for a one liter bottle instead of the 750ml bottle. This is a special 40th anniversary bottle released last year.

No, the beach is completely closed off to the public. It's only guests from the ships and the workers there.

Great Review! I'm on Oasis on Jan 30th - was thinking about Red Stripe as well.

Rough idea of how much food/drinks were?

Thanks!!

No Caymus at Chef's Table. I'd be whining too. ;) It was a highlight of our Chef's Table experience in November.

Hi! We are also at the Oasis right now and had the 2013 Caymus two nights in a row. It is $119 for a one liter bottle instead of the 750ml bottle. This is a special 40th anniversary bottle released last year.

Pricey but not too bad. When we were on Oasis in November a 750ml bottle was $98.

I wonder if they decide when and if to do those kinds of promotions based on how sales are trending without the promotion, and if they are below average they try to jump start things.

That's my guess based on cruise lines do nothing by accident when it comes to revenue generation... :)

Great Review! I'm on Oasis on Jan 30th - was thinking about Red Stripe as well.

Rough idea of how much food/drinks were?

Thanks!!

Hmmmm, we had to plates, jerk chicken, combo pork and chicken 3 redsteipes and 2 mixes drinks and it was $56. I know all drinks are $5 including the redstripe. She said I think rum n coke was $7. So plates probably 10 to 12 each

I wonder if they decide when and if to do those kinds of promotions based on how sales are trending without the promotion, and if they are below average they try to jump start things.

That's my guess based on cruise lines do nothing by accident when it comes to revenue generation... :)

I would have to agree!