Live "Oasis Jan 2nd 2016"

whitshel

Desserts

93c5176ea9dc842851e83a641a3360d9.jpg

df6671bae734fb6868f674565c8d4ec7.jpg

This was part of our dinning package which covers up to $30. Most of us sprang for the extra $5 and did the combo plates. $30 gets you chicken steak, shrimp, or tofu. for $5 more you can either add scallops, or lobster or make any combo you wanted. This experience was way better than any teppanyaki experience we've ever had on land.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

we love teppanyaki . are reservations hard to get?

We loved Izumi Hibachi on Oasis in November. Curious about what was being made in the 2 pics above as we didn't have anything that was prepared like that.

Great that you could get it as part of the dining pkg. We couldn't. And they also wouldn't allow it with the BOGO coupon. We booked it anyway. :)

This was the 1st time we ever saw this too. It was basically alot of eggs kinda scrambled like a flat omelet. Then he rolls it up and Flys it around like a dragon. It was really cool. Since he uses both spatulas it looked like the dragons from a Chinese parade.

we love teppanyaki . are reservations hard to get?

We reserved it the 1st day and it was hard to find a time for our large group. So not sure what the rest of the week was like. All 3 tables were full tho.

We loved Izumi last time and can't wait to go again in a few weeks!!

Any more compasses?! Thanks!!!!

Sorry, I will try and post a some a little later, it's pretty windy on the balcony this morning. Very grey sky's and it had been raining.

thank you to let us know about the CAT show. How about the food in MDR ? I did not see much review on it. I heard the buffet is not that great, have you tried it ?

We've only eatn in the MDR twice. Both times on formal night. Both were very good but I think these do have the better selections as well. Beef tenderloin the 1st night. Prime rib and lobster the second.

0995d24482864c400d13ef7106a6e384.jpg

093f2ddd35fe8b08718fa40772725766.jpg

Any word on the martini pricing? I'm still weighing my options on whether to buy a package or not.

I will get that for you today OB. anything in particular or just a basic martini?

I will get that for you today OB. anything in particular or just a basic martini?

If you could get the price of a chocolate martini with house brand liquor it would give a very good basis for decision making.

Thanks so much!

I'm not sure of this was ever mentioned on here or not but my wife noticed yesterday on the room numbers on the doors there is a little arrow that always points forward. I guess so you know which way is up [emoji4]

4e6df0f3d2faac5bb51db7c76173214c.jpg

And look at this, can you find the mistake?

325f5c4998b301e05d638fe0a229497b.jpg

Ok guys, last day. What else do you want to know or see or I know there were questions if forgot to answer. This is going to be a lazy day, nothing planned except next cruise at 3pm. So lay it on me and I will try and get it.

Ok guys, last day. What else do you want to know or see or I know there were questions if forgot to answer. This is going to be a lazy day, nothing planned except next cruise at 3pm. So lay it on me and I will try and get it.

If you are going to book a cruise, I'm curious if they give you the option to take the OBC immediately, or on the future cruise. Some people are reporting that they say there is no option, and you must take the OBC immediately.

Thanks for posting, I have enjoyed each day with my coffee in the AM. Your weather today is one reason we don't do western cruises anymore. Last day always seems to be bad.

Would you take some pics of the Diamond Lounge?

Enjoy and Celebrate your last day and night!

If you are going to book a cruise, I'm curious if they give you the option to take the OBC immediately, or on the future cruise. Some people are reporting that they say there is no option, and you must take the OBC immediately.

Critterchick reports that you get the choice of now or later for the OBC -- they chose later. Hope that helps. :)

I will take you up on your offer for more info.

I saw you posted the vintages menu. However, that one did not have the prices posted on it. Anyway, you could get me one with the prices?

Thank you in advance :)

Critterchick reports that you get the choice of now or later for the OBC -- they chose later. Hope that helps. :)

Thanks Karen, just trying to keep track of which ships are saying what.:)

Do you buy the 4 days specialty package since you only eat twice in MDR? We never try any specialty restaurant, which one I should not miss? All you pic looks so yummy and I am seafood eater only but my hubby eat anything. I do appreciate all your reviews and pic, I am doing count down to the 30th this month for my sail :):cool::cool:

We are going to be on the Oasis in a couple of weeks, and I have enjoyed reading your review in advance of our cruise. It has been several years since we have cruised, and I have a question regarding the Internet service. It appears to me from your earlier post, that we would be able to sign up for Internet from our tablets, and our diamond discount will be shown on the home screen. Am I correct, or do I need to go to guest services to redeem our discounts? Thanks!

We are going to be on the Oasis in a couple of weeks, and I have enjoyed reading your review in advance of our cruise. It has been several years since we have cruised, and I have a question regarding the Internet service. It appears to me from your earlier post, that we would be able to sign up for Internet from our tablets, and our diamond discount will be shown on the home screen. Am I correct, or do I need to go to guest services to redeem our discounts? Thanks!

Your discount should show up after you enter your identification information. However, from time to time, I'll see an error message to the effect that the discount information cannot be accessed. If that happens I suggest you give it an hour or two and try again. The alternative in this situation is to purchase without the discount, stand in line at Guest Services, and wait for the GS agent to fix the discount, which sometimes takes a while.

And look at this, can you find the mistake?

325f5c4998b301e05d638fe0a229497b.jpg

My guess is there is no Wonderland. It was never constructed after her drydock. Its proposed location was turned into the D lounge. This sign was never changed to reflect it.

There was also a mislabeled sign somewhere where the Rising Tide Bar was called the Rising Ride Bar. I do not know if this sign was corrected.

Edited by A&L_Ont