Live "Oasis Jan 2nd 2016"

whitshel

Thank you both. Whitshel I know you had much better things to do with your time than find answers to our questions. Thanks so much!

Not a problem. Takes no extra time to ask when I'm already at the bar getting a drink [emoji39]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

If you are going to book a cruise, I'm curious if they give you the option to take the OBC immediately, or on the future cruise. Some people are reporting that they say there is no option, and you must take the OBC immediately.

Ok Bob, as we're booking our next cruise they asked us if we wanted the obc on this cruise or the future cruise. I didn't even have to ask [emoji41]

Ok Bob, as we're booking our next cruise they asked us if we wanted the obc on this cruise or the future cruise. I didn't even have to ask [emoji41]

Thanks for reporting back. Nice to know you get the choice on Oasis.

We will be on OTS in November in the same room your daughters are in just down on deck 9. Was it taxing being on the end of the hall? More broadly how was it getting around throughout the day?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It is a long walk. We had the very front cabin on the navigator and it's longer than that. But like I said before I woukd book it again

Have you watched any show and any comments about it? I am curious about the CAT show, I watched Chicago in Allure of the sea and enjoy it.

Shows we saw, oasis of dreams - great, splish splash- great, come fly with me- good (aireal performers were awesome ) that was it. Aquatheater shows were our favorite

Not sure what pics I posted so I'm just gunna post a few more

413ab90f4a463d9a5dc3d476fafb904b.jpg

e21309246310eb894e59091900378e49.jpg

Room 11728 (our room) bed by the balcony. So it looks like if you have the bed by the balcony you get a love seat, bed by the closet you get a full size couch

f3351498cfe5c01ac3fdf97376df4080.jpg

Connecting door position. Room 11699 (our friends room)

0a5a83b2675349d33f1590c47520823b.jpg

Funny thing, these pineapple drinks are 10.95 and I cannot get one with the punch card, my jalepeno Margarita was $13 but that's included. What?????

9c96193106632c0164ccc54fa4c351f0.jpg

Ok I think most of you have seen that I (we) have had a fabulous time on Oasis, well my cruise was ruined today when I saw this.

5a5665409b189619c38833fbce72fcc9.jpg

2 spots in the corner of the elevator bank. I am canceling all of my future bookings!! I cannot believe we cruise in such substandard conditions! !

Haha, mock mock mock.... Sorry this ship is as clean as a whistle! Other than those spots, it looks brand new!!

That will be a very nice surprise Jean.:)

And it was. He figured it out when I told him to wear long pants and closed toe shoes. With my big mouth, it was a surprise that I didn't spill the beans sooner.:D

Ok I think we just had the best meal nd service ever on any Rccl ship. Eduardo and Joel (both from the Philippines ) were absolutely aweaome. Eduardo was our waiter and Joel the cook. These 2 would get my wow card by a long shot. They usually don't have ice tea there but Eduardo made some especially for us because there was 5 of us who wanted it. He actually brewed it for us in the kitchen. I realky can't say enough about the 2 of them. Joel was recruited by Rccl from Ncl and will be going to the harmony after his vacation. He is the top teppanyaki chef in the fleet.

Eduardo was our waiter today, and I agree that he's fab. He's moving over to Giovanni's Table tomorrow, so we'll see him then.

We just finished watching Cats. I understand how it's not for every body, but I loved it (big surprise with my screen name). But as soon as I hear "memories," it's waterworks time.:o. I had thoughts of going to the ice show, but I think that will have to wait for next week. Time for a nap, cocktails and dinner at Coastal Kitchen.:D

We booked a couple of future cruises and the subject of instant OBC never came up - Nelson applied it to the cruise we booked. He said that we could have done it either way, but figured that, since we had ample OBC on this cruise, we wouldn't use it all.

And I saw a cosmopolitan being offered for $10.95 at the Trellis Bar the other day, but in the Champagne Bar, it's $12.95. RCI's inconsistency is in full force onboard.

Edited by critterchick

ok i think most of you have seen that i (we) have had a fabulous time on oasis, well my cruise was ruined today when i saw this.

2 spots in the corner of the elevator bank. I am canceling all of my future bookings!! I cannot believe we cruise in such substandard conditions! !

Haha, mock mock mock.... Sorry this ship is as clean as a whistle! Other than those spots, it looks brand new!!

Sent from my samsung-sm-n910a using tapatalk

rotfl!!!

And I saw a cosmopolitan being offered for $10.95 at the Trellis Bar the other day, but in the Champagne Bar, it's $12.95. RCI's inconsistency is in full force onboard.

Thanks, good to know. Are they posting prices or do you have to ask?

Now that was funny and at the same time sadly that's exactly the reaction a few would have [emoji14]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

I think I just took a pic of them. Coming shortly

That would be great! Thanks again so much for all your help and great pictures. Hope your last night is just as good as the others and you have smooth travels home!!

thanks for your review can't wait for my cruise on the 30th.

Couple questions.

can you just go to Sabors and order the guacamole?

Was there a battle of the sexes or any of these fun game shows. I saw the love and marriage and the quest.

thanks.

thanks for your review can't wait for my cruise on the 30th.

Couple questions.

can you just go to Sabors and order the guacamole? - Yes, it was $5 they bring salsa too

Was there a battle of the sexes or any of these fun game shows. I saw the love and marriage and the quest.- Hmmm i don't remember seeing them but i'm sure they were there.

thanks.

Answered above

Ok I think most of you have seen that I (we) have had a fabulous time on Oasis, well my cruise was ruined today when I saw this.

I thought you were going to show us a photo of your eviction notice, i.e. disembarking instructions.