Koningsdam Countdown-Double Digits

1ANGELCAT

Are there any Koningsdam specific threads going on (with updates, dining, shows, etc)? I know on other boards that there are often HUGE running threads when a new ship (especially a new class) is in the works... usually with loads of construction photos and such.

Tom

Are there any Koningsdam specific threads going on (with updates, dining, shows, etc)? I know on other boards that there are often HUGE running threads when a new ship (especially a new class) is in the works... usually with loads of construction photos and such.

Tom

I've never seen that done here, but I agree that a sub-forum like for the Quantum Class in the RCCL forum, Vista in the CCL forum, etc would be a wonderful idea.

I've never seen that done here, but I agree that a sub-forum like for the Quantum Class in the RCCL forum, Vista in the CCL forum, etc would be a wonderful idea.

Thanks - just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something if it was out there.

Tom

Edited by Tom-n-Cheryl

Can you make Sel de Mer reservations yet? I'd like to make some ASAP to be sure to not get shut out. :)

No. Just logged into my account and only Canaletto, PG and Tamarind are showing up.

I'm also anxious to book Sel De Mer.

One other thing I noticed is my reservation no longer says Premier Voyage , now says Europe Mediterranean.

No. Just logged into my account and only Canaletto, PG and Tamarind are showing up.

I'm also anxious to book Sel De Mer.

One other thing I noticed is my reservation no longer says Premier Voyage , now says Europe Mediterranean.

I see what you mean, the title has changed in our booking, but not in the listing on the website, there it is still listed as "Premier Voyage".

By the way, Koningsdam is already on the roll before the "Premier Voyage", I found her planned in Dubrovnik on the 5th of april, from 10:00 - 23:00, 5 days for her "Premier Voyage" cruise visit!

Well, I for one am also excited we are now in double digits :D Hal told me it would be late January but I am thinking February before Sel de Mar my be available to book. The thing with Sel de Mar it will be a la carte pricing so not sure what kind of pricing they will figure out to make reservations. I am thinking probably the same pricing as Tamarind at $20 pp.

Good to see that Sea Trials have started as well.

Have you given much thought regarding which eve to book which dining?

I want to do it all! Planning to make final payment and dinner reservations this week... Being our first (in spite of name change) premier voyage- I don't want to miss anything...

Have you given much thought regarding which eve to book which dining?

I want to do it all! Planning to make final payment and dinner reservations this week... Being our first (in spite of name change) premier voyage- I don't want to miss anything...

We are already booked for the first night in Tamarind, we are waiting to see when they release Sel de Mar to make reservations for that..

We are already booked for the first night in Tamarind, we are waiting to see when they release Sel de Mar to make reservations for that..

We have early seating. Do you think there will be anything special for first eve... We have enjoyed dinner in the Pinnacle on past voyages to avoid embarkation dining room frenzy... But, i don't want to miss anything.

Have you heard anything about the Culinary Arts Center Dinners by chance?

I have a were feeling it won't be bookable before sailing.

We have early seating. Do you think there will be anything special for first eve... We have enjoyed dinner in the Pinnacle on past voyages to avoid embarkation dining room frenzy... But, i don't want to miss anything.

We have early as well but have a 6:30 reservation for Tamarind in case there is anything special going on for Sail Away. I am trying to find out more info but everything seems pretty hush hush or no one honestly knows what the plans will be :confused:

Have you heard anything about the Culinary Arts Center Dinners by chance?

I have a were feeling it won't be bookable before sailing.

I think that the beginning sailings will lay the ground work of what they will do for future sailings in regards to this. I think for at least the first Europe sailings it will be something that has to be booked on board for the Culinary Arts Center Dinners but by the time she gets to Florida they will have it set up.

Haven't booked anything yet. I have main seating. I will probably book Tamarind for one evening, actually prefer that over the Pinnacle.

I did something similar to the Culinary Arts center dinner on the Queen Mary 2 The chef did a cooking demo and then you ate what was prepared. Not something I would choose to do again,but it was a gift.

I know Le Cirque is gone,but I find it interesting that the PG is still not showing available to book on April 12.

I wonder what is replacing it?

Haven't booked anything yet. I have main seating. I will probably book Tamarind for one evening, actually prefer that over the Pinnacle.

I did something similar to the Culinary Arts center dinner on the Queen Mary 2 The chef did a cooking demo and then you ate what was prepared. Not something I would choose to do again,but it was a gift.

I know Le Cirque is gone,but I find it interesting that the PG is still not showing available to book on April 12.

I wonder what is replacing it?

Interesting Last I looked Le Cirque was showing for one night, now I see it is gone. I believe that April 12th was the night that it was to be Le Cirque. Although I had heard from an Inside source back in June after they had their Annual Conference that HAL would most likely be severing ties with Le Cirque so was always surprised when it kept popping up. So thought maybe it was not going away. But with it now totally removed it makes sense.

Although just check my Oct 2016 Westerdam cruise and Le Cirque is still offered so who knows ???

Edited by LAFFNVEGAS