Wine as gifts

kayred

I have some dear friends who want to gift is with wine for our upcoming anniversary cruise. Sounds great to me but I am wondering if can have it sent to the dining room or the crown grill to enjoy there? We are in an inside cabin and I think we would enjoy it more at dinner then in the room.

I have some dear friends who want to gift is with wine for our upcoming anniversary cruise. Sounds great to me but I am wondering if can have it sent to the dining room or the crown grill to enjoy there? We are in an inside cabin and I think we would enjoy it more at dinner then in the room.

You may, for a corkage fee. I believe it is still $15.

Edited by moki'smommy

You'll receive a gift card in your cabin to bring to the dining room of your choice to redeem for your wine.

You may' date=' for a corkage fee. I believe it is still $15.[/quote']

Any wine purchased from Princess includes the corkage fee so no extra charge to enjoy in a dining room.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Sorry, I visualized the friends actually giving them the wine prior to the cruise rather than ordering the wine from Princess to be enjoyed on the ship.

True, if purchased from Princess, there is no corkage fee. If brought on board from the outside, there is a fee for a bottle taken to the dining room. No fee if it does not exceed your allowance and is consumed in the stateroom.