Upcoming Princess Sale for select Last Minute sailings

MCC retired

Your TA will have the details weekly .

Drop & Go Bonus Event (January 7 - February 3, 2016)

During Princess Cruises' Drop & Go Event, your clients can save big on last minute cruises to spectacular destinations like Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera and the Caribbean —plus, be treated to additional offers such as Free Gratuities, Onboard Spending Money and more! Your clients won't want to miss this limited time deal!

There's a different bonus offer each week, so be sure to check out your weekly bulletins starting January 7 to learn about the new offer!

During Princess Cruises' Drop & Go Event, your clients can save big on last minute cruises to spectacular destinations like Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera and the Caribbean —plus, be treated to additional offers such as Free Gratuities, Onboard Spending Money and more! Your clients won't want to miss this limited time deal!

There's a different bonus offer each week, so be sure to check out your weekly bulletins starting January 7 to learn about the new offer!

Any idea if it's only going to be for 7 nights sailings?

I haven't paid my booking in full for the 5 night sailing in March on the emerald and I'm debating whether or not I should roll the dice and see what comes up after the final payment date. Since I live close to the port, I don't have to worry about airfare and can be flexible.

Don't know if it will just be 7 night cruises, but I got an e-mail today for repeat cruisers, shaving another $50-200 off last minute fares. These were various lengths. The web site is still showing the higher prices. You had to put in your E-mail address and password to see the reduced fares.

No OBC or other perks though.

Edited by moki'smommy

Thanks again for the news.

Would you know if final payment has been made, can the perks be added if it's a qualified cruise? Would ask the TA we booked thru, but sometimes he sounds put off when asked these kind of questions:rolleyes:. Looking for a new TA;)

No details yet but expect it to be new bookings only .

Even if it were for existing bookings , any perks that you have with your current rate code ,would be replaced by the perks attached to the new rate code.

Would you know if final payment has been made, can the perks be added if it's a qualified cruise? Would ask the TA we booked thru, but sometimes he sounds put off when asked these kind of questions:rolleyes:. Looking for a new TA;)

Then you need a new TA.

If your agent can't handle simple questions, he isn't the person I'd want to give my business to.

No details yet but expect it to be new bookings only .

Even if it were for existing bookings , any perks that you have with your current rate code ,would be replaced by the perks attached to the new rate code.

Thanks MCC, I understand that and the cruise had no perks attached so nothing to lose:)

Then you need a new TA.

If your agent can't handle simple questions' date=' he isn't the person I'd want to give my business to.[/quote']

Agree, that's why I said in my post we were looking for a new TA;)