Alfredo's Pizzeria Menu

Rebels82

The menu for pizza will vary. For instance on Grand Princes they offer the Grand Princess Pizza. Coral Princess didn't have that one but had a different (can't remember what) "specialty" pizza.

Since you will be on Regal I believe Alfredo's has an expanded menu over what is available on the Grand class ships.

Thanks...this will be my first time on Princess in several years. After reading the negative posts about the MDR menus, I am looking for alternatives. Of course everyone has different tastes so some like/dislike the MDR menus.

I'll be on the Regal in May for the first time and am looking forward to the expanded menu. As far as the pizza itself goes on every ship I've been on I just order my pizza with the ingredients I want and they have been happy to make it for me. Just ask.

I'll be on the Regal in May for the first time and am looking forward to the expanded menu. As far as the pizza itself goes on every ship I've been on I just order my pizza with the ingredients I want and they have been happy to make it for me. Just ask.

So, my "Sausage and Pepperoni only" husband can have what he wants at Alfredo's? Can't wait to experience Alfredo's on the Royal in April!

So, my "Sausage and Pepperoni only" husband can have what he wants at Alfredo's? Can't wait to experience Alfredo's on the Royal in April!

Don't remember that specifically. However, we found a couple of choices that we really enjoyed. Tell your husband to give a couple of new offerings a shot. He might like them and if not, they didn't cost him anything and he doesn't have to eat them.

One other thing, we found a couple of really good offerings (Specials of the day) at Prego's on the Star in November.

Don't remember that specifically. However, we found a couple of choices that we really enjoyed. Tell your husband to give a couple of new offerings a shot. He might like them and if not, they didn't cost him anything and he doesn't have to eat them.

One other thing, we found a couple of really good offerings (Specials of the day) at Prego's on the Star in November.

He does enjoy the Lido pizza so that's a fall back. Although I've tried over the last 44 years, he still has a habit of ordering his burgers with "nothing from the garden" :-)

We know he won't go hungry!!

He does enjoy the Lido pizza so that's a fall back. Although I've tried over the last 44 years, he still has a habit of ordering his burgers with "nothing from the garden" :-)

We know he won't go hungry!!

Don't recall exactly, again, but, I think that I remember at least one or two "nothing from the garden" choices on Alfredo's menu. Have a great cruise no matter what pizza you may get! :D

Edited by ar1950