Where is adventure muster drill held?....still in the hot sun?

Hoping for an ac lounge or dining room!

As I answered in more detail to your thread on the general question forum, muster station locations rarely, if ever, change over the life of the vessel. If they were outside before, they are outside now.

We cruised Explorer of the seas a number of times in the winter out of Bayonne, and the only time they moved the muster station was during close to blizzard conditions and the outside decks were too icy.

BTW, this was the infamous Noro cruise that got cut short due to the outbreak and we had to return to Bayonne for the ship to be cleaned.

Last cruise I was on I saw them having to ask people to put their phone away during the muster drill announcements. One woman flat out ignored him until he put his hand between her and the phone. With all that he didn't have time to say anything to the people eating and drinking in the rear. When I was on the Quantum, they directed us to all get drinks and food and get settled in Sorrentos. A crew member stood in front of us and talked to us, then we listemed to a brief announcement from the captain, and that was it.

Edited by TravelinGert
I can too spell. Really I can.