Harmony 12/24/16 Dining

We just got back from the Anthem 12/27/15 and had such an awesome time we booked Harmony 12/24/16. A few questions:

1. When can you book dining reservations?

2. I don't think there are included speciality restaurants like on the Anthem. Is that correct?

3. When can you book Grease?

4. Do you need reservations for the zip line?

Sorry for the basic questions. We are experienced cruisers just not on the Oasis class. I don't want to get closed out of anything.

Thanks.

We just got back from the Anthem 12/27/15 and had such an awesome time we booked Harmony 12/24/16. A few questions:

2. I don't think there are included speciality restaurants like on the Anthem. Is that correct?

Sorry for the basic questions. We are experienced cruisers just not on the Oasis class. I don't want to get closed out of anything.

Thanks.

Dining usually opens about 75-120 days before sailing, just keep checking every so often. Same for entertainment. No reservations for zip line, first come first served. Fill in your waivers online to save a few minutes. No specialty restaurants included on Oasis class (none really included on Anthem either as the dining experiences are completely different, the several dining venues on Anthem are the main dining rooms, as opposed to one main dining room on Oasis class). Lots of included options to enjoy, along with some extra-fee venies.

Enjoy!

I've already booked My Time Dining and Sabor's for my 12/10 Harmony cruise. The cruise planner will also let me book the fee based specialty restaurants if I so desire.

Harmony won't have Dynamic Dining like Anthem.

Not sure about Grease advanced bookings.

Tom

Edited by tsconley19

Thanks.

You have 7-8 months to go.