When is IOS being upgraded?

Why does everone call adding more cabins and other stuppid stuff to a now perfect ship an upgrade? Indypendence is the last remaining ship that still looks nice and I hope it will last as long as possible.

By the way her next dry-dock is scheduled for mid 2017 and I trust then they will do the same changed (for me no upgrade at all) they are doeing to Liberty now. I hope it will be after her European summer deplyment but I am afraid they do it before.

I've tried searching threads. And the RCI website confuses me. The text says Feb. 7th but then there is a change deck plans between Apr. 24th and May 1st.

[ATTACH]373670[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]373671[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance for whatever anyone knows.

The typical deck plan dates have to do with stateroom category mix and pricing, not dry dock dates. These will change periodically on every ship. Of course after a dry dock if new staterooms are added the deck plans will change to reflect that.

Shoot. Yes, I meant Liberty when I created this, not Independence. Sounds like though my question is answered and she is being upgraded now. :)

I was wondering about the deck plan changes as I'm doing a b2b on independence during that time!

Why does everone call adding more cabins and other stuppid stuff to a now perfect ship an upgrade? Indypendence is the last remaining ship that still looks nice and I hope it will last as long as possible.

By the way her next dry-dock is scheduled for mid 2017 and I trust then they will do the same changed (for me no upgrade at all) they are doeing to Liberty now. I hope it will be after her European summer deplyment but I am afraid they do it before.

I'm sure you aren't the only person that feels this way, but more cabins= more $$.

Unfortunately the move to maximize profit also takes away from the things that cruisers feel make a ship a fave(like the removed secret balconies on Oasis class)