Captain Tasos

crusinhdspauly

He usually is on board thru the TA and sometimes one more and then goes home for a month or two. He and his family are indeed very special and wonderful people.

This is very good to know. We have first time Celebrity cruisers sailing with us, and imo, he enhances the cruise. Thank you.

If you have the opportunity, will you please ask him if he will be on board for the TA? THANK YOU!!! Wishing you a wonderful rest of your cruise.

Marie

Asked him last night. Will be on TA. He is boarding during the previous cruise.

Asked him last night. Will be on TA. He is boarding during the previous cruise.

You say he's boarding during the prior cruise? That means he'll be on for a while after the TA, correct? We are on the sailing after the TA out of Rome. It is our first Celebrity cruise and based on what I've been reading about Captain Tasos since beginning to follow the Celebrity board I've been hoping we'd have him.

We sailed with him on our May 2012 cruise to the Baltics. He is great and he is the only Captain's name I can remember after 20 cruises. We sail on the Connie again in late September 2016 and I hope he will be on board. He makes the cruise even more special.